Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Stack House Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
The 2014 Stack House Cabernet Sauvignon bursts from the glass with aromas of blackberry, cherry, black currant and raspberry liqueur. Layers of crushed rock, spice and toasty oak compliment the fruit driven core. This wine is a great example of the 2014 vintage, showcasing phenomenal power and strength yet revealing a seductive richness and supple texture all in one glass. The Stack House Cabernet coats the palate with plush tannins, sweet French oak, hints of vanillin and an enduring finish.
TOP 3 GREATEST VALUE WINES OF 2016 - Robert Parker, Wine Advocate
This 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Stack House is an elegant sleeper selection and a terrific value from Napa Valley. This blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest Petit Verdot and Merlot was aged in two-thirds new French oak for almost two years prior to bottling. Finesse style black and red currants compete with some tobacco leaf and loamy soil undertones in a medium-bodied, deliciously fruity, sexy style that offers immediate drinkability and can actually age decently for up to 7-8 years.
List Price: $40.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Henry Natter Sancerre Francois De La Grange de Montigny - This Sauvignon is harvested at peak ripeness on Montigny’s hillsides. 60 years old vine ! One- year maturation in hundred-year-...
- 2016 La Scolca Gavi Dei Gavi Bianco Seco Black Label - .. ...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2012 Priest Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This is from 24 different blocks 100% Cabernet Sauvignon , eight different clones this wine has a very rich and enticing bouque...
- 2015 Sleight of Hand Conjurer Red Blend - The 2014 Conjurer is a blend of 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Cabernet Franc, 12% Merlot and 1% Petit Verdot. It was aged 12 mont...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...