Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Nathan Coombs Napa
We have named our first-ever Napa Valley estate in honor of Nathan Coombs, the founder of Coombsville. It's 60+ acres are planted to all five Bordelaise varieties and offer a breadth of exposures and microclimates.
(99 Points) Even better than the 2013 (and this is probably the only cuvée about which I can say that when it comes to Bordeaux varietals), the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Nathan Coombs Estate is super-dense, displaying sweet crème de cassis, Christmas fruitcake and spice box notes as well as a long, opulent mouthfeel, crushed rock and lead pencil shavings, and a round, generous, sumptuous mouthfeel. It is a killer effort and a great example of Coombsville viticulture. Drink it over the next 15-20 years. Kudos to Paul Hobbs! Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $446.25
Quantity in Stock: 27add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Crossbarn (Napa Valley) is plump,...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard - (100 Points) The first-growth 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard flirts again with a potential perfect score...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Dr Crane Vineyard Beckstoffer Napa - (100 points) Produced from 100% Cabernet Sauvignon and sporti...
- 2010 Meerlust Rubicon Stellenbosch - The 2010 Rubicon is a classic vintage of this iconic Cape wine. Very deep, youthful colour, and intense almost purple hue. Very...
- 2015 Cakebread Chardonnay Napa - 2015 was one of the earliest vintages on record, and featured small clusters that delivered beautifully concentrated fruit arom...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Feel ...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...