Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Black pearl Oro Cabernet Sauvignon
The 2014 Black Pearl Oro is a blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon and 20% Shiraz and has an aromatic strawberry, redcurrant and sage bouquet. The palate is medium-bodied with firm tannins, plush red fruit, and a distinctive fynbos character. Still young, this classy wine shows promise of development over the years to come. Alc: 15%
Now with a name like Black Pearl and a sassy Cab/Shiraz blend, you might be forgiven if you thought this was Australian Pirate wine. But, you would be a bit off the mark. This surprising blend from South Africa is made by American, Mary-Lou Nash.
List Price: $20.50
Quantity in Stock: 17add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Leeuwenkuil Grenache Noir Swartland - A medium-bodied wine offering berry compote aromas and a mouthful of red and black cherry flavour with nuances of liquorice and...
- 2015 Krone Borealis Cuvée Brut - Tasting Notes Elegant, classic biscuity bouquet, with yeasty lees-creaminess and fine, persistent bubbles. Freshness of sweet p...
- 2015 Rustenberg Sauvignon Blanc Stellenbosch - The Rustenberg Stellenbosch Sauvignon Blanc is grown at some of the highest altitudes that vineyards are grown at in the Stell...
- 2016 Painted Wolf The Den Chenin Blanc - This wine has a lively aroma and flavour of Persian melon and pear with an underlying savoury minerality. The wine has a great ...
- 2014 Kanonkop Pinotage South Africa Stellenbosch - Hardly a note of that burnt rubber here with a good amount of dark berry fruit, molassis from 60 year old vines with a note of ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...