Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Black pearl Oro Cabernet Sauvignon
The 2014 Black Pearl Oro is a blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon and 20% Shiraz and has an aromatic strawberry, redcurrant and sage bouquet. The palate is medium-bodied with firm tannins, plush red fruit, and a distinctive fynbos character. Still young, this classy wine shows promise of development over the years to come. Alc: 15%
Now with a name like Black Pearl and a sassy Cab/Shiraz blend, you might be forgiven if you thought this was Australian Pirate wine. But, you would be a bit off the mark. This surprising blend from South Africa is made by American, Mary-Lou Nash.
List Price: $20.50
Quantity in Stock: 17add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Leeuwenkuil Grenache Noir Swartland - A medium-bodied wine offering berry compote aromas and a mouthful of red and black cherry flavour with nuances of liquorice and...
- 2015 Krone Borealis Cuvée Brut - Tasting Notes Elegant, classic biscuity bouquet, with yeasty lees-creaminess and fine, persistent bubbles. Freshness of sweet p...
- 2015 Rustenberg Sauvignon Blanc Stellenbosch - The Rustenberg Stellenbosch Sauvignon Blanc is grown at some of the highest altitudes that vineyards are grown at in the Stell...
- 2016 Painted Wolf The Den Chenin Blanc - This wine has a lively aroma and flavour of Persian melon and pear with an underlying savoury minerality. The wine has a great ...
- 2014 Kanonkop Pinotage South Africa Stellenbosch - Hardly a note of that burnt rubber here with a good amount of dark berry fruit, molassis from 60 year old vines with a note of ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...