Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Stark Conde Cabernet Sauvignon Stellenbosch
Winemaker’s comment: 2012 is an excellent vintage with bright red fruits and excellent acidity. The wines have remained tight despite nearly 2 years in barrel and I believe it will be a vintage with excellent aging potential. In comparison to previous years, we used quite a bit less merlot in the blend and it was the first year our malbec was included.
List Price: $24.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Landhaus Mayer Gruner Veltliner Austria - Peppery notes mingle with clear grapefruit aromas; the body is well-balanced, offering a pleasant acidity and delicate herbal s...
- 2013 Torres Celeste Crianza Ribera Del Duero - A very dark and concentrated wine with dark coco, smoked meats and soy like notes on the nose with a good amount of ripe jammy ...
- 2011 G.D. Vajra Kyè Freisa - GRAPE VARIETY 100% Freisa DESCRIPTION Freisa, is a lesser known variety in spite of its close and ancient relationship ...
- Buller Tokay Tawny Port (375ml) - (91 Points) Syrupy sweet, but not too rich, with lots of honey and spice flavors that persist appealingly on the long, delicate...
- 1986 Toro Albala Pedro Ximenez Gran Reserva .375ml -