Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Seven Hills Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley
Since our first planting in 1980, our central focus at Seven Hills has been growing and making Cabernet Sauvignon that expresses the unique terroir of our region. This wine is drawn from some of the best small, hand farmed vineyards, carefully selected from our favorite sub-AVAs of the Columbia Valley. We believe this wine expresses the unique personality of Cabernet Sauvignon from our region - generous and pleasing, yet well-structured and powerful. After careful vinification in small, open top fermenters, the wine was aged for 18 months in a selection of French, American, Hungarian, and Russian oaks which contribute a broad spectrum of baking spices to the aroma. The wine has generous and supple red cherry, currant, and raspberry fruit character accented with sarsaparilla, vanilla cream, coffee, cinnamon, violets and pie crust notes. The wine is well framed by firm but fine grained tannins, adding nice earthy character and distinctive cabernet “grip”. It is rich and accessible at release, but has the underlying tannin to improve for 4-6 years from vintage date, and is capable of cellaring up to 10 years.
List Price: $27.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2014 Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa - This ARTEMIS Cabernet Sauvignon offers inviting aromas of black cherry and plum with hints of vanilla. On the palate, the wine ...
- 2014 Roth Estate Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Roth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. Th...
- 2014 Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The kiss of Petit Verdot, dash of Merlot and sprinkling of other red varietals helped to create this wine's deep rich colors, s...
- 2011 Artadi Vinas De Gain Rioja Alavesa - (89 points) The 2011 Vinas de Gain red is pure Tempranillo from Laguardia made from vines averaging 30 years of age, fermented...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...