Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Seven Hills Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley
Since our first planting in 1980, our central focus at Seven Hills has been growing and making Cabernet Sauvignon that expresses the unique terroir of our region. This wine is drawn from some of the best small, hand farmed vineyards, carefully selected from our favorite sub-AVAs of the Columbia Valley. We believe this wine expresses the unique personality of Cabernet Sauvignon from our region - generous and pleasing, yet well-structured and powerful. After careful vinification in small, open top fermenters, the wine was aged for 18 months in a selection of French, American, Hungarian, and Russian oaks which contribute a broad spectrum of baking spices to the aroma. The wine has generous and supple red cherry, currant, and raspberry fruit character accented with sarsaparilla, vanilla cream, coffee, cinnamon, violets and pie crust notes. The wine is well framed by firm but fine grained tannins, adding nice earthy character and distinctive cabernet “grip”. It is rich and accessible at release, but has the underlying tannin to improve for 4-6 years from vintage date, and is capable of cellaring up to 10 years.
List Price: $27.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa - This ARTEMIS Cabernet Sauvignon offers inviting aromas of black cherry and plum with hints of vanilla. On the palate, the wine ...
- 2015 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2014 Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The kiss of Petit Verdot, dash of Merlot and sprinkling of other red varietals helped to create this wine's deep rich colors, s...
- 2011 Artadi Vinas De Gain Rioja Alavesa - (89 points) The 2011 Vinas de Gain red is pure Tempranillo from Laguardia made from vines averaging 30 years of age, fermented...
- 2011 Novelty Hill Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - Blend: 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot, 3% Malbec Expressive and polished, this full-bodied Cab offers layers of ripe dark ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...