Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
"A mix of red and black fruits with earthy notes of toasted spices. Blackberry and currant emerge on the palate framed by cocoa powder tannins. Persistent and concentrated, it will benefit from decanting or medium-term aging."
List Price: $37.25
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Fattoria di Magliano Morellino di Scansano Heba - (90 points) The 2010 Morellino di Scansano Heba bursts from the glass with succulent dark cherries, flowers, mint and sweet spi...
- 2011 Joseph Swan Chardonnay Cuvee de Trois Russian River - Light gold. High-pitched, mineral-accented aromas of pear, lemon curd and white flowers. Juicy, incisive orchard fruit flavors ...
- 2013 Melville Pinot Noir Estate Santa Rita Hills - (92 points) One of the best values in Pinot Noir out there is Melville's 2013 Pinot Noir Estate and it overdelivers in just ab...
- 2012 St. Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Napa - Deep hues of purple and red reflect the density of this wine. Aromas of blackberry and raspberry are met with nuances of espres...
- 2012 Mont Marcal Cava Rosado Brut - One hundred percent Trepat, a Catalan black variety especially apt for rosé production. Attractive light ruby color with pronou...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...