Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
"A mix of red and black fruits with earthy notes of toasted spices. Blackberry and currant emerge on the palate framed by cocoa powder tannins. Persistent and concentrated, it will benefit from decanting or medium-term aging."
List Price: $37.25
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Fattoria di Magliano Morellino di Scansano Heba - (90 points) The 2010 Morellino di Scansano Heba bursts from the glass with succulent dark cherries, flowers, mint and sweet spi...
- 2011 Joseph Swan Chardonnay Cuvee de Trois Russian River - Light gold. High-pitched, mineral-accented aromas of pear, lemon curd and white flowers. Juicy, incisive orchard fruit flavors ...
- 2013 Melville Pinot Noir Estate Santa Rita Hills - (92 points) One of the best values in Pinot Noir out there is Melville's 2013 Pinot Noir Estate and it overdelivers in just ab...
- 2012 St. Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Napa - Deep hues of purple and red reflect the density of this wine. Aromas of blackberry and raspberry are met with nuances of espres...
- 2014 Migration Chardonnay Russian River - Tasting Notes: Displaying complexity and concentration, this alluring wine offers stone fruit aromas of nectarine and peach, un...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.