Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Cakebread Cabernet Sauvignon Dancing Bear Napa
Our Dancing Bear Cabernet Sauvignon reflects the intense characteristics of its rugged mountain terroir and the hard work required to cultivate this special site. The 2013 vintage displays dense aromas of ripe boysenberry, dark plum and cassis layered with scents of loam, forest-floor spice and dark chocolate. On the expansive palate, intense, concentrated flavors of blackberry, black cherry, boysenberry, plum and chocolate are balanced by well-structured, ripe tannins and culminate in a very long, persistent finish highlighting dark berry, earthy spice and mineral tones. Beautifully balanced and structured for long-term aging, this intense, complex mountain red is still a youngster and will benefit from another decade of aging.
Grape Variety 93% cabernet sauvignon, 7% merlot Alcohol Content 15.1% Appellations Dancing Bear Ranch, Howell Mountain, Napa Valley
List Price: $152.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Groth Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This is the first wine to get 100 points from Robert Parker Jr. with the 1985 vintage, Michael Weis has been the winemaker here...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
- 2014 Ghost Block Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - . ...
- 2012 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - This wine has everything we love about Oakville cabernet sauvignon: a dense, mid-palate richness, complexity and a deliciously ...
- 2015 Katherine Goldschmidt Cabernet Sauvignon Crazy Creek Vineyard - VINTAGE NOTES: Another exceptional vintage in Alexander Valley with outstanding color and flavor development. Ripe, black...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2017 Walnut Block Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough Price: $16.00 A good amount of tropical fruit, passion fruit, kiwi, g...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...