Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Gamble Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Our inaugural Napa Valley Cabernet is made from grapes selected from some of our favorite Napa Valley
vineyards. The Napa Valley is long and diverse
with many different soils and microclimates.
The first element was harvested on September 26
and the last on October 20
At the heart of this wine is
some of our finest Oakville fruit,
offering rich texture and bright fruit flavors
. Another important
the Clone 6 Calistoga Cabernet grown at the northern end of the valley, offering a counterpoint of more
savory, earthy flavors.
from eight different vineyards contributed to this blend resulting in a complex
wine with layered flavors. The wine spent 20 months in barrel gently evolving and softening before being
Winemaker Jim Close’s
Inviting aromas of to
asted walnut, cedar, black cherry, blackberry, ripe fig and allspice warmth. A medium
bodied wine full of flavor
balance. Bright fruit flavors of damson plum and blackcurrant are
layered with notes of molasses, date, coffee, cocoa and tobac
Twenty months in barrel
List Price: $51.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 St Helena Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - A good amount of cedar and cigar box spice to the nose black currant and cassis berry fruit with fresh earth dark spices and a ...
- 2012 Trivium Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Your eye is drawn first to 2012 Trivium’s red-black center. Then it opens, with sweet dark-toasted oak, slightly overripe tree ...
- 2012 Titus Cabernet Sauvignon Family Estate Reserve Napa - (92 points) Packaged in a heavy bottle, the 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Family Estate Reserve reveals a saturated purple color wi...
- 2010 Chateau La Croix du Casse Pomerol - (91 Points) A slightly traditional style, offering singed sandalwood and balsa wood notes, with black tea and bergamot flavors ...
- 2009 Pakravan Papi Cancellaia di Riparbella - A unique Tuscan blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Cabernet Franc, the wine's name refers to the gate that is in front of ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...