Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Gamble Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Our inaugural Napa Valley Cabernet is made from grapes selected from some of our favorite Napa Valley
vineyards. The Napa Valley is long and diverse
with many different soils and microclimates.
The first element was harvested on September 26
and the last on October 20
At the heart of this wine is
some of our finest Oakville fruit,
offering rich texture and bright fruit flavors
. Another important
the Clone 6 Calistoga Cabernet grown at the northern end of the valley, offering a counterpoint of more
savory, earthy flavors.
from eight different vineyards contributed to this blend resulting in a complex
wine with layered flavors. The wine spent 20 months in barrel gently evolving and softening before being
Winemaker Jim Close’s
Inviting aromas of to
asted walnut, cedar, black cherry, blackberry, ripe fig and allspice warmth. A medium
bodied wine full of flavor
balance. Bright fruit flavors of damson plum and blackcurrant are
layered with notes of molasses, date, coffee, cocoa and tobac
Twenty months in barrel
List Price: $51.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Chateau La Croix du Casse Pomerol - (91 Points) A slightly traditional style, offering singed sandalwood and balsa wood notes, with black tea and bergamot flavors ...
- 2009 Pakravan Papi Cancellaia di Riparbella - A unique Tuscan blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Cabernet Franc, the wine's name refers to the gate that is in front of ...
- 2009 St Helena Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - A good amount of cedar and cigar box spice to the nose black currant and cassis berry fruit with fresh earth dark spices and a ...
- 2012 Trivium Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Your eye is drawn first to 2012 Trivium’s red-black center. Then it opens, with sweet dark-toasted oak, slightly overripe tree ...
- 2012 Titus Cabernet Sauvignon Family Estate Reserve Napa - (92 points) Packaged in a heavy bottle, the 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Family Estate Reserve reveals a saturated purple color wi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 22, 2017
If all be true that I do think, There are five reasons we should drink: Good wine - a friend - or being dry -...
Wine Bar is Open!! Tonights Menu and BTG list
Sat, Sep 23, 2017
Black Truffle and Reggiano Parmesan Dusted French Fries Price: $10.00 Shutty Fries - Montreal Seasoned Steak Fries ...
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight w...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
Luzan and Friends Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of Bodegas Luzon Satuday Septemb...
Urbani Truffle and Prunotto Winery at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.