Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Figgins Estate Red Walla Walla
(93 points) A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Merlot, the 2011 Figgins Estate Red is excellent in the vintage, with classic creme de cassis, lead pencil shavings, tobacco, bay leaf and toast giving way to a medium to full-bodied, elegant and seamless 2011 that has good concentration, plenty of sweet fruit and building tannin that emerges with more time in the glass. Classy, elegant and streamlined, it’s already approachable, but will be better in another couple years and drink nicely through 2026.
Wine Advocate #213
List Price: $111.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 David Arthur Meritaggio Napa - A blend of 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot, 3% petit Verdot and 3% Cabernet Franc in the blend this year. Me...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- 2014 Bergstrom Pinot Noir Cumberland Reserve Willamette Valley - Our 14th vintage of the Cumberland Reserve Pinot Noir is a stunning example of what biodynamic farming and estate blending can ...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Charme Grand Cru Brut Champagne NV - A blend of 75% Pinot Noir Montagne de Reims and 25% Chardonnay Cote des Blancs. Pear and quince like fruit almond, honey and w...
- 2010 Barone Ricasoli Brolio Chianti Classico Riserva - This wine was born from a selection of the grapes intended for the production of Brolio Chianti Classico. A traditional Reserve...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm