Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Figgins Estate Red Walla Walla
(93 points) A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Merlot, the 2011 Figgins Estate Red is excellent in the vintage, with classic creme de cassis, lead pencil shavings, tobacco, bay leaf and toast giving way to a medium to full-bodied, elegant and seamless 2011 that has good concentration, plenty of sweet fruit and building tannin that emerges with more time in the glass. Classy, elegant and streamlined, it’s already approachable, but will be better in another couple years and drink nicely through 2026.
Wine Advocate #213
List Price: $111.00
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 David Arthur Meritaggio Napa - A blend of 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot, 3% petit Verdot and 3% Cabernet Franc in the blend this year. Me...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- 2014 Bergstrom Pinot Noir Cumberland Reserve Willamette Valley - Our 14th vintage of the Cumberland Reserve Pinot Noir is a stunning example of what biodynamic farming and estate blending can ...
- 2009 David Arthur Meritaggio Napa - Meritaggio is the brainchild of the Long Brothers. Wanting to fulfill his desire of producing a fine Meritage blend, David set ...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Charme Grand Cru Brut Champagne NV - A blend of 75% Pinot Noir Montagne de Reims and 25% Chardonnay Cote des Blancs. Pear and quince like fruit almond, honey and w...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...