Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Felipe Rutini Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza
This wine is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards in Tupungato, Mendoza. Aged in a mix of 50% New, 50% 2° use French Oak Barrels for 12 months. A vibrant red Cabernet representing the richness of the Tupungato Valley. On the nose, aromas of mature red fruit are present with hints of vanilla and chocolate that develop into spice and coffee flavors. Well-balanced tannns and hints of cocoa leave for a long and lasting finish.
List Price: $35.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Kaiken Malbec Ultra Mendoza - This Ultra Malbec stands out for its intense red color with ruby at the rim. The nose offers intensely fruity aromas as blueber...
- 2014 Rutini Cabernet/Malbec Mendoza - A blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Malbec. Cabernet from Tupungato, Malbec from La Consulta, San Carlos; Mendoza. One ...
- 2012 Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - This Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva has an intensely red and lively color. The aromatic intensity increases as the wine opens to re...
- 2010 Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon Stellenbosch - This is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon and this wine has a good amount of bell pepper, cigar wrapper spice to the red currant and plum...
- 2014 Cambria Benchbreak Chardonnay Santa Maria Valley - The 2014 Benchbreak Chardonnay has a good amount of ripe tropical fruit on the nose with peach and lemon drop candy with a touc...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...