Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Felipe Rutini Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza
This wine is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards in Tupungato, Mendoza. Aged in a mix of 50% New, 50% 2° use French Oak Barrels for 12 months. A vibrant red Cabernet representing the richness of the Tupungato Valley. On the nose, aromas of mature red fruit are present with hints of vanilla and chocolate that develop into spice and coffee flavors. Well-balanced tannns and hints of cocoa leave for a long and lasting finish.
List Price: $35.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Kaiken Malbec Ultra Mendoza - This Ultra Malbec stands out for its intense red color with ruby at the rim. The nose offers intensely fruity aromas as blueber...
- 2014 Rutini Cabernet/Malbec Mendoza - A blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Malbec. Cabernet from Tupungato, Malbec from La Consulta, San Carlos; Mendoza. One ...
- 2012 Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - This Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva has an intensely red and lively color. The aromatic intensity increases as the wine opens to re...
- 2010 Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon Stellenbosch - This is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon and this wine has a good amount of bell pepper, cigar wrapper spice to the red currant and plum...
- 2014 Cambria Benchbreak Chardonnay Santa Maria Valley - The 2014 Benchbreak Chardonnay has a good amount of ripe tropical fruit on the nose with peach and lemon drop candy with a touc...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...