Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Maculan Cabernet Sauvignon Palazzotto
A good amount of peppery spice, tobacco and delicious currant and plum like fruit, fine herbs on the nose, a very old world bouquet, 100% varietal. A nice peppery spice to the dark currant and plum fruit here with fine silky tannins, a very elegant wine with a long layered finish, notes of herbs and tobacco on the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Sant Antonio Corvina Scaia - An array of dark berry fruit on the nose with black earth and some violet floral notes, simple and straight forward but very pl...
- 2011 Falesco Montiano Lazio - A 100% single-vineyard Merlot grown in the Montiano parcel in Montefiascone, Lazio. The volcanic, mineral-rich soil of the Mont...
- 2004 Chateau Barde Haut St. Emilion - (91 points) A gorgeous nose of ripe raspberry, with hints of vanilla and blackberry. Intense yet subtle. Full-bodied, with lots...
- 2014 Chateau Moulin D’Issan Bordeaux Superior - This is from the vineyards on Clay and right across the road from the appellation of Margaux, 90% Merlot with a beautiful bouqu...
- 2001 Pessagno Pinot Noir Garys' Vineyard 750ml - 2001 Pessagno Pinot Noir Garys' Vineyard 750ml ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...