Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2008 Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
(90 Points) A blend of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot, 4% Malbec and 3% Cabernet Franc, the 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Signature exhibits a dark ruby/purple color along with a lovely perfume of black currants, licorice and spice, an attractive texture, a medium to full-bodied mouthfeel and elegance combined with substance. This is a classic Cabernet Sauvignon to enjoy over the next 12-15 years. Wine Advocate #192Dec 2010 Robert Parker Drink: 2010 - 2025
List Price: $155.00
Sale Price: $115.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Peter Michael L' Esprit Des Pavots Knights Valley - . ...
- 2014 Beringer Vineyards Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - The Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon has aromas of ripe black fruit, mocha, dried herbs and licorice. Opulent but structured, ...
- 2013 Long Shadows Cabernet Sauvignon Feather - Made by the great randy Dunn the grapes for this wine are sourced from the Wahluke slope and tri cities this wine is a more ele...
- 2002 Dom Perignon Brut Champagne - (96 Points) The 2002 Dom Perignon is at first intensely floral, with perfumed jasmine that dominates the bouquet. With time in ...
- 2012 Argiano Rosso Non Confunditor - A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Sangiovese. Bitter greens and fine herbs on the nose, notes of graphite pencil...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...