Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2007 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa
(100 points) There is something about the inky/purple-hued 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard CCS (clone 4) that blows me away. The most opulent, perfumed, and accessible of these wines, it exhibits an opaque purple color as well as an extraordinary density and richness in addition to copious creme de cassis, cedar, ink, and spice box characteristics. As with all of these wines, there is a seamless integration of acidity, tannin, wood, and alcohol in addition to phenomenal length and ripeness. The multidimensional personality and full-bodied style, with both power and elegance, is compelling. This amazing effort can be drunk now, but it will be even better in 4-5 years, and should unfold gracefully over the following 30+ years. (RP) (12/2009)
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
(100 points) Offering riveting aromas of red and black cherry, red and black licorice, plum, spice and cedar, this is firm, full-bodied, deep, dense and concentrated on the palate, not wanting to bend much now, but with a muscular thrust of flavors and backbone that bodes well for cellaring. (JL) (10/2010) Wine Spectator
List Price: $1400.00
Sale Price: $1125.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Abreu Cabernet Sauvignon Thorevilos - (95+ Points) The 2004 Thorevilos (200 cases) exhibits a deeper purple hue, and the nose is more restrained and closed than the ...
- 2008 Abreu Cabernet Sauvignon Thorevilos - (98 Points) As outstanding as all the Abreu wines are, if I had to choose one that stands apart from the others it would be Tho...
- 2006 Alban Vineyards Syrah Reva Alban Estate Vineyard - (100 Points) The 2006 Syrah Reva, coming from parcels of dark, volcanic soil, has off-the-chart richness and intensity. This th...
- 2012 Sine Qua Non Syrah Stock - (97-99 Points) The Syrah releases started with the 2012 Syrah Stock. Coming mostly from the Eleven Confessions vineyard...
- 2005 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (97 points) The 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 is 100% Clone 6, came in at 14.7% alcohol, and was aged in 100% new Darnajou barrels...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.