Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2006 Edi Simcic Kolos Goriska Brda Slovenia
A blend of Merlot mostly with the remainder being Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc this wine sees 4 years of barrique 80% is new and they have a very strict selection here this wine is only made in certain vintages, only a few barrels produced when it is made. The nose here is very intese wtih an array of fine herbs, dark berry currant and plum like fruit and fresh plowed earth, cigar box spice, nice intensity. Wow this wine has an array of dark currant and berry fruit with a firm hand of tannins here but very elegant and balanced with an array of spice and earth, very long and layered finish. finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $135.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2003 Moschioni Pignolo Friuli - description ...
- 2015 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2010 Edi Simcic Duet Goriska Brda Slovenia - A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, 80% Merlot and Cabernet Franc this is an hommage to the father and son team working the vineyard...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Kozana Goriska Brda Slovenia - Lots of stones in this part of the vineyard, this is a single vineyard wine only five barrels produced, there is no indication ...
- 2013 Leviathan Red North Coast - (92 Points) Andy Erickson's Leviathan is gorgeous once again in 2013. Plump, juicy and forward, the 2013 packs a serious punch....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...