Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2006 Edi Simcic Kolos Goriska Brda Slovenia
A blend of Merlot mostly with the remainder being Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc this wine sees 4 years of barrique 80% is new and they have a very strict selection here this wine is only made in certain vintages, only a few barrels produced when it is made. The nose here is very intese wtih an array of fine herbs, dark berry currant and plum like fruit and fresh plowed earth, cigar box spice, nice intensity. Wow this wine has an array of dark currant and berry fruit with a firm hand of tannins here but very elegant and balanced with an array of spice and earth, very long and layered finish. finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $135.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2003 Moschioni Pignolo Friuli - description ...
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2010 Edi Simcic Duet Goriska Brda Slovenia - A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, 80% Merlot and Cabernet Franc this is an hommage to the father and son team working the vineyard...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Kozana Goriska Brda Slovenia - Lots of stones in this part of the vineyard, this is a single vineyard wine only five barrels produced, there is no indication ...
- 2013 Leviathan Red North Coast - (92 Points) Andy Erickson's Leviathan is gorgeous once again in 2013. Plump, juicy and forward, the 2013 packs a serious punch....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton