Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa
Variety: Chardonnay 55%, Pinot Noir 45%
Area of origin: Robertson and Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa.
Vineyard: A selection of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our own estate grown vineyards in Robertson, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
Harvest Details: Both varietals are hand picked: Pinot Noir at 19Â°B for complexity and length of flavour and Chardonnay at 19.5Â°B for fruit and elegance.
Cellar: Produced in the MÃ©thode Cap Classique cellar, Robertson.
Cellar Treatment: Whole bunch pressing with fractional recovery from the whole bunches ensured that only the quality juice went into fermentation. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir fermented separately. Colour is obtained by an enzymatic reaction during the transport of the Pinot Noir fruit to the process. This is sufficient time for gentle colour extraction for this NV RosÃ©. After fermentation the portions are blended and then lightly fined and bottled for the secondary fermentation. This wine was given sufficient time on lees to develop subtle yeasty characters but to burst with berry and cherry flavour.
Analysis: Alcohol: 11.7 % vol Residual Sugar: 13.80 g/l pH: 3.23 Total Acid: 6.06 g/l
Graham Beck Wines
List Price: $23.50
Quantity in Stock: 16add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 De Toren Fusion V Stellenbosch - This wine is a blend of five Bordeaux varietals, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot and Malbec. A good am...
- Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa NV - Pale silver-pink. Aromas of raspberries, cherries and a few secondary whiffs of minerality. A lively mousse but fine in the mou...
- 2010 Mas Martinet Clos Martinet Priorat - (95 points) The 2010 Clos Martinet is 65% Garnacha, 18% Carinena, 12% Syrah and the rest a combination of Cabernet and Merlot...
- NV Graham Beck Brut South Africa - (90 points) " Choose wisely and you could be happier--and better off--with sparkling wines than Champagnes on offer in the run-...
- 2005 Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Rioja Reserva - (94 points) A worthy follow up to the 2004 is the 2005 Viña Bosconia Reserva, a wine that they consider the most rustic and po...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sequoia Grove Wine Tasting with Special Guest Mike Trujillo President/Director of Winemaking at WWWB
Wed, Feb 21, 2018
What is better than to sit at the end of a day and drink wine with friends, or substitute for friends. -James Joyce ...
1980s Vintage Red Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 22, 2018
Water Separates the people of the world. Wine unites them. Our study in Burgundy continues this month and it w...
Chateau Latour Wine Tasting back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Feb 23, 2018
Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age. Colin Powell Life is short that is why I always say “...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Feb 24, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Rhone Tasting with importer Dan Kravitz at WWWB
Tue, Feb 27, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman You may...
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni
Wed, Feb 28, 2018
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni Wednesday, February 28th 7:30pm ARAGON – UMBR...
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB
Thu, Mar 1, 2018
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB Thursday, March 1st 7:30pm 2015 ...
Vintage Burgundy/Champagne and Barolo My B-Day Wines
Fri, Mar 2, 2018
Three of my favorite Things: Champagne, Pomerol, Burgundy and Toni's Cooking Friday March 2nd 7:30pm 2003 K...
Sottimano Winery Wine Tasting with Elena Sottimano
Wed, Mar 7, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event. Menu Tuna Tar Tar served in Grilled Portobello mushroom Deconstruct...
Augustin Lacaille from Chateau D'Issan, Pedesclaux & Lilian Ladouys at WWWB
Thu, Mar 8, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event! Menu Selection of Charcuterie Duck Confit Napoleon with Beemster Go...