Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa
Variety: Chardonnay 55%, Pinot Noir 45%
Area of origin: Robertson and Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa.
Vineyard: A selection of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our own estate grown vineyards in Robertson, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
Harvest Details: Both varietals are hand picked: Pinot Noir at 19Â°B for complexity and length of flavour and Chardonnay at 19.5Â°B for fruit and elegance.
Cellar: Produced in the MÃ©thode Cap Classique cellar, Robertson.
Cellar Treatment: Whole bunch pressing with fractional recovery from the whole bunches ensured that only the quality juice went into fermentation. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir fermented separately. Colour is obtained by an enzymatic reaction during the transport of the Pinot Noir fruit to the process. This is sufficient time for gentle colour extraction for this NV RosÃ©. After fermentation the portions are blended and then lightly fined and bottled for the secondary fermentation. This wine was given sufficient time on lees to develop subtle yeasty characters but to burst with berry and cherry flavour.
Analysis: Alcohol: 11.7 % vol Residual Sugar: 13.80 g/l pH: 3.23 Total Acid: 6.06 g/l
Graham Beck Wines
List Price: $21.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 De Toren Fusion V Stellenbosch - This wine is a blend of five Bordeaux varietals, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot and Malbec. A good am...
- Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa NV - Pale silver-pink. Aromas of raspberries, cherries and a few secondary whiffs of minerality. A lively mousse but fine in the mou...
- NV Graham Beck Brut South Africa - (90 points) " Choose wisely and you could be happier--and better off--with sparkling wines than Champagnes on offer in the run-...
- 2010 Mas Martinet Clos Martinet Priorat - (95 points) The 2010 Clos Martinet is 65% Garnacha, 18% Carinena, 12% Syrah and the rest a combination of Cabernet and Merlot...
- Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace NV - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 22, 2017
If all be true that I do think, There are five reasons we should drink: Good wine - a friend - or being dry -...
Wine Bar is Open!! Tonights Menu and BTG list
Sat, Sep 23, 2017
Black Truffle and Reggiano Parmesan Dusted French Fries Price: $10.00 Shutty Fries - Montreal Seasoned Steak Fries ...
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight w...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
Luzan and Friends Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of Bodegas Luzon Satuday Septemb...
Urbani Truffle and Prunotto Winery at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.