2015 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Auslese
(94 Points) "The 2015 Graacher Himmelreich Auslese (AP 16) displays a very clear, precise and flinty/smoky bouquet of perfectly ripe stone fruits and crushed stones, intertwined with lemon flavors. This Auslese is enormously mouth-watering, incredibly piquant and salty, with an endless flow of lush fruit juice and melting minerals. This is a great Riesling and a digestible, picture-book Auslese." The Wine Advocate
List Price: $49.75
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 JJ Prum Riesling Wehlener Sonnenuhr Auslese - Pale straw. Very rich and racy with some nuttiness underneath and massive passion fruit acidity. Masses of extract and already ...
- 2015 JJ Prum Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese - In the best parts similar to Wehlener Sonnenuhr. ...
- 2015 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett - Despite its still youthful freshness it shows the fine fruity Riesling characteristic and an underlying hint of mineral from th...
- 2015 JJ Prum Riesling Wehlenner Sonnenuer Riesling Auslese Magnum - Pale straw. Very rich and racy with some nuttiness underneath and massive passion fruit acidity. Masses of extract and already ...
- 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Bernkasteler Badstube Kabinett - David Schildknecht has noted that "consistent excellence – like age worthiness – has long been a hallmark of Joh. Jos...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.