- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2000 Domaine William Fevre Chablis les Clos Grand Cru
(91 Points) Aromatically demure, the 2000 Chablis Les Clos reveals hints of flinty scents. Lovers of great Chablis will have to be patient with this wine as it is typically (for Les Clos) restrained in its youth. Its deep, concentrated personality displays great concentration, richness, and length. With aeration, notes of crystalline minerals, quartz, earth, resiny minerals, and crisp pears come to the fore. Projected maturity: 2005-2015. Wine Advocate # 146, Apr 2003
List Price: $125.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Billecart Salmon Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) Bright and elegant, this offers appealing flavors of ripe black cherry, raspberry and orange peel that show hints o...
- 1988 Chateau Climens Sauternes - (96 Points) The 1988 reveals layer upon layer of honeyed pineapple-and orange-scented and -flavored fruit, vibrant acidity, hig...
- 2001 Colin Deleger Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot - (87 Points) Minerals and quartz can be discerned in the nose of the light to medium-bodied 2001 Chassagne-Montrachet ...
- 2005 Vincent Girardin Chambertin Clos De Beze Grand Cru - (92-95 Points) "(five of the eight barrels come from very old vines planted next to Mazis-Chambertin) Moderately saturated red-rub...
- 2007 Fontaine Gagnard Batard Montrachet Grand Cru - (93 Points) Here the nose is a bit more elegant than that of the Criots with a floral, pure, airy, ripe and layered nose th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, Mar 11, 2014Continuum Tasting with Special Guest Dante Mondavi at Wine Watch
Continuum is the latest thing for one of Napa Valley’s first families...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details. 2012 Swanson Chardonnay Napa ...
Fri, Mar 28, 2014Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Spain provides some of the geratest values in the wine world today and ...
Wed, Apr 2, 2014Spanish Tasting Ribera Del Duero at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Apr 4, 2014Announcing the 7th annual
Announcing the 7th annual American Fine Wine Competition Charity Wine G...