- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2000 Domaine William Fevre Chablis les Clos Grand Cru
(91 Points) Aromatically demure, the 2000 Chablis Les Clos reveals hints of flinty scents. Lovers of great Chablis will have to be patient with this wine as it is typically (for Les Clos) restrained in its youth. Its deep, concentrated personality displays great concentration, richness, and length. With aeration, notes of crystalline minerals, quartz, earth, resiny minerals, and crisp pears come to the fore. Projected maturity: 2005-2015. Wine Advocate # 146, Apr 2003
List Price: $125.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Pommery Brut Royal Champagne - (90 Points) Lightly toasty, with a lively bead and flavors of poached pear, dried apricot, brioche and honey. Displays chalkiness...
- NV Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rose Champagne - (90 Points) Firm, with a lively bead and a minerally base note mixing with flavors of grilled plum, white raspberry, biscuit and ...
- 2009 Domaine Fougeray de Beauclair Bonnes Mares Grand Cru - "A very ripe and densely fruited nose features notes of wood spice and a variety of red, blue and black berries. The rich, full-b...
- 2007 Fontaine Gagnard Batard Montrachet Grand Cru - (93 Points) Here the nose is a bit more elegant than that of the Criots with a floral, pure, airy, ripe and layered nose th...
- 2005 Vincent Girardin Chambertin Clos De Beze Grand Cru - (92-95 Points) "(five of the eight barrels come from very old vines planted next to Mazis-Chambertin) Moderately saturated red-rub...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, May 24, 2013Quintarelli VS Dal Forno Tasting at Wine Watch
Wine hath drowned more men than the sea. THOMAS FULLER ...
Tue, May 28, 2013Bodegas Arrayan- Spain tasting with Export Director Alvaro Garcia de Oteyza
Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight ...
Thu, May 30, 2013Wine Dinner at the Dutch with Chris Millard winemaker for Newton Vineyards
Newton Vineyard Collectors Dinner at the Dutch in the W Hotel on Sou...
Thu, May 30, 2013Adavino Wine Dinner at DBA Bistro
d.b.a.wine dinner Thursday May 30th, 2013, 7:00p.m. The ‘Breakfast...
Fri, May 31, 2013LVMH Tasting at Wine watch
LVMH tasting at Wine Watch Friday May 17th 7pm Tasting Line-...
Tue, Jun 4, 2013Kermit Lynch French Italian Tasting at the Edge Restaurant at the Four Seasons on Brickell
Kermit Lynch has traveled the back roads of French and Italian wine co...
Wed, Jun 5, 2013Southern Rhone Wine Tasting at Café Maxx
start with the 2007 vintage- this could very well be one of the greatest...
Thu, Jun 6, 2013Lokoya Cardinale tasting at Wine Watch
These are two of the crown jewels of the Jackson portfolio of wines ...
Fri, Jun 7, 2013The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? Wine Watch
The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? ...
Fri, Jun 14, 20131990 Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
The 1990 vintage will go down in the history books as one of the great...