- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2000 Domaine William Fevre Chablis les Clos Grand Cru
(91 Points) Aromatically demure, the 2000 Chablis Les Clos reveals hints of flinty scents. Lovers of great Chablis will have to be patient with this wine as it is typically (for Les Clos) restrained in its youth. Its deep, concentrated personality displays great concentration, richness, and length. With aeration, notes of crystalline minerals, quartz, earth, resiny minerals, and crisp pears come to the fore. Projected maturity: 2005-2015. Wine Advocate # 146, Apr 2003
List Price: $125.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1988 Chateau Climens Sauternes - (96 Points) The 1988 reveals layer upon layer of honeyed pineapple-and orange-scented and -flavored fruit, vibrant acidity, hig...
- 2001 Colin Deleger Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot - (87 Points) Minerals and quartz can be discerned in the nose of the light to medium-bodied 2001 Chassagne-Montrachet Morgeot. T...
- 2005 Vincent Girardin Chambertin Clos De Beze Grand Cru - (92-95 Points) "(five of the eight barrels come from very old vines planted next to Mazis-Chambertin) Moderately saturated red-rub...
- 2007 Fontaine Gagnard Batard Montrachet Grand Cru - (93 Points) Here the nose is a bit more elegant than that of the Criots with a floral, pure, airy, ripe and layered nose th...
- 2009 Domaine Fougeray de Beauclair Bonnes Mares Grand Cru - "A very ripe and densely fruited nose features notes of wood spice and a variety of red, blue and black berries. The rich, full-b...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Jul 23, 2014Priorat Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
“There can never be any substitute for your own palate nor...
Fri, Jul 25, 2014Penfolds Grange Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx
“WARNING! The consumption of wine might cause you to think you c...
Wed, Jul 30, 2014A tasting in Memory of wine educator Barry Alberts at Wine Watch
A tasting in Memory of wine educator Barry Alberts at Wine Watch Wednes...
Thu, Jul 31, 2014Cliff Lede Tasting at Wine Watch
Cliff Lede is one of the most exciting new projects to come out of Napa...
Wed, Aug 6, 2014Nicolas Catena Argentina Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
No thing more excellent nor more valuable than wine was ever granted ma...
Fri, Aug 8, 2014Wine Tasting with Special Guest Dave Phinney at Wine Watch
This is a special afternoon event with winemaker Dave Phinney. Stay t...
Wed, Aug 20, 2014Chilean Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Thu, Aug 21, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Lobster Lobster
Fri, Aug 22, 2014Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
“I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows ...
Wed, Aug 27, 2014Domaine Weinbach Alsace Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"Old red wine, not worth a dime; we'll have to finish it after c...