- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2000 Domaine William Fevre Chablis les Clos Grand Cru
(91 Points) Aromatically demure, the 2000 Chablis Les Clos reveals hints of flinty scents. Lovers of great Chablis will have to be patient with this wine as it is typically (for Les Clos) restrained in its youth. Its deep, concentrated personality displays great concentration, richness, and length. With aeration, notes of crystalline minerals, quartz, earth, resiny minerals, and crisp pears come to the fore. Projected maturity: 2005-2015. Wine Advocate # 146, Apr 2003
List Price: $125.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Billecart Salmon Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) Bright and elegant, this offers appealing flavors of ripe black cherry, raspberry and orange peel that show hints o...
- 1988 Chateau Climens Sauternes - (96 Points) The 1988 reveals layer upon layer of honeyed pineapple-and orange-scented and -flavored fruit, vibrant acidity, hig...
- 2001 Colin Deleger Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot - (87 Points) Minerals and quartz can be discerned in the nose of the light to medium-bodied 2001 Chassagne-Montrachet Morgeot. T...
- 2005 Vincent Girardin Chambertin Clos De Beze Grand Cru - (92-95 Points) "(five of the eight barrels come from very old vines planted next to Mazis-Chambertin) Moderately saturated red-rub...
- 2007 Fontaine Gagnard Batard Montrachet Grand Cru - (93 Points) Here the nose is a bit more elegant than that of the Criots with a floral, pure, airy, ripe and layered nose th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
"Knowledge enormous makes a God of me. Names, deeds, gray legends,...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love yo...
Fri, Sep 19, 2014Vintage Bordeaux Treasures at Wine Watch
“I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, ol...
Wed, Sep 24, 2014Schramsberg Dinner with Hugh Davies at Lobster Bar on Las Olas
Welcomes Hugh Davies Of ...
Thu, Sep 25, 2014Super California Tasting at Wine Watch
Super California Tasting at Wine Watch Thursday, September 25th 7...
Wed, Oct 1, 2014Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Oct 2, 2014Dassai Sake Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
DASSAI SAKE BREWERY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2014 | HAKKASAN ...
Fri, Oct 3, 2014Pride Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
"A person with increasing knowledge and sensory education ma...
Thu, Oct 9, 2014Nicolas Catena Single Vineyard Tasting at Wine Watch
Nicolas Catena is one of the leaders in Argentina and this tasting will...
Fri, Oct 10, 2014California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch
California Cult Tasting Reception 2003 Marcassin Chardonnay ...