- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2010 Vinoce Sauvignon Blanc Napa
This 900 case production wine is from Pope valley and the name is a play on words meaning "Wine Nut". Fresh grapefruit and melon fruit with notes of white flowers and fresh bailed hay. Bright and fresh on the palate with lots of ripe melon and crisp citrus grapefruit and a light salty note to the finish. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $22.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 De Lisio Quarterback Red McLaren Vale - (90 Points) Last year I was shown four De Lisio wines, this year only the entry level 2007 Quarterback, a sign of the times in ...
- 2008 Jax Y 3 Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley - description ...
- 2010 Alpha Omega Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Fig and melon like fruit on the nose with a nice touch of floral perfume and a hint of stone like minerality. Nice zesty grapefr...
- 2010 Nicolas Girard Menetou Salon - description ...
- 2009 Terre D'Avignon Cotes du Rhone Reserves des Armoiries - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
"Knowledge enormous makes a God of me. Names, deeds, gray legends,...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love yo...
Fri, Sep 19, 2014Vintage Bordeaux Treasures at Wine Watch
“I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, ol...
Wed, Sep 24, 2014Schramsberg Dinner with Hugh Davies at Lobster Bar on Las Olas
Welcomes Hugh Davies Of ...
Thu, Sep 25, 2014Super California Tasting at Wine Watch
Super California Tasting at Wine Watch Thursday, September 25th 7...
Wed, Oct 1, 2014Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Oct 2, 2014Dassai Sake Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
DASSAI SAKE BREWERY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2014 | HAKKASAN ...
Fri, Oct 3, 2014Pride Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
"A person with increasing knowledge and sensory education ma...
Thu, Oct 9, 2014Nicolas Catena Single Vineyard Tasting at Wine Watch
Nicolas Catena is one of the leaders in Argentina and this tasting will...
Fri, Oct 10, 2014California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch
California Cult Tasting Reception 2003 Marcassin Chardonnay ...