- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
- German Whites
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
2010 Steele Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc Lake County
Steele ferments the juice in stainless steel tanks to preserve the wonderful freshness and character of the grapes. With the exception of this Sauvignon Blanc, all our other white wines spend some time in barrel. They make this wine without any barrel fermentation or aging. Additionally, the wine does not go through malo-lactic fermentation. This helps to preserve the crisp acidity and fresh fruit flavors in the wine. The Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc is a field blend, containing approximately 10% Semillon from the same vineyard. The Semillon adds a bit of richness to the wine.
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Paul Cheneau Brut Cava Lady of Spain - description ...
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- NV Villafranca Casteller Cava Brut - Cava is Spanish sparkling wine, made like French Champagne but usually made with indigenous Spanish varietals such as Xarel-lo,...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
- 2007 De Lisio Quarterback Red McLaren Vale - (90 Points) Last year I was shown four De Lisio wines, this year only the entry level 2007 Quarterback, a sign of the times in ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Apr 1, 2015Staglin Family Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fountainbleau Hotel with Special Guest Shannon Staglin
Staglin Family Wine Dinner Spring English Pea Langousti...
Thu, Apr 2, 2015Merryvale Wine tasting with winemaker Simon Faury
The memory of some bottles can stay with your for life. While the...
Fri, Apr 3, 2015Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Tonight we will feature wines made from the most famous white varietal ...
Wed, Apr 8, 2015Chardonnay around the world Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Tue, Apr 14, 2015German Tasting with Dr. Loosen Wines
Menu: German white bean Soup with toasted italian bread croutons and...
Wed, Apr 15, 2015Wines of Verona Tasting at Wine Watch
“I have lived temperately, I double the doctor’s recommendation of ...
Fri, Apr 17, 2015Bruno Giacosa Red Label Barolo tasting at Wine Watch
One of the greatest producers in the Piedmont and the rare Red Label Ri...
Wed, Apr 22, 2015Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Chappellet
Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Ch...
Thu, Apr 23, 2015Share our Strength Taste of the Nation Palm Beach
This is a chance for you to go out and enjoy over 40 different restaura...
Fri, Apr 24, 2015AFWC Charity Wine Gala at Seminole Hard Rock Casino
The Most Rockin' Wine Event of the Year at the Seminole Hard Roc...