- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2010 Steele Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc Lake County
Steele ferments the juice in stainless steel tanks to preserve the wonderful freshness and character of the grapes. With the exception of this Sauvignon Blanc, all our other white wines spend some time in barrel. They make this wine without any barrel fermentation or aging. Additionally, the wine does not go through malo-lactic fermentation. This helps to preserve the crisp acidity and fresh fruit flavors in the wine. The Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc is a field blend, containing approximately 10% Semillon from the same vineyard. The Semillon adds a bit of richness to the wine.
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Row Eleven Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley - Ripe and rich red cherry berry fruit on the nose with fresh flowers and exotic spices on the nose. Rich and fruity on the tongu...
- NV Villafranca Casteller Cava Brut - Cava is Spanish sparkling wine, made like French Champagne but usually made with indigenous Spanish varietals such as Xarel-lo,...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
- 2007 De Lisio Quarterback Red McLaren Vale - (90 Points) Last year I was shown four De Lisio wines, this year only the entry level 2007 Quarterback, a sign of the tim...
- 2009 Zenato Valpolicella Superiore Ripassa - The deep ruby red color of the Ripassa, and the intense yet fine aromas come from the mixture of grapes. It is full bodied, har...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Dec 18, 2013Adavino Wine Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas
Adavino Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas 2011 Lola Chardonna...
Fri, Jan 10, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
Join us as we explore the last few recent releases from the world's mos...
Tue, Jan 14, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of an...
Wed, Jan 15, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 17, 20141-17:Best of 2013 Tasting at Wine Watch
This is the 7th annual Best of Tasting here at the store. join us as ...
Mon, Jan 20, 2014David Arthur Dinner at Cafe Maxx with specail guest David Arthur Long
I don't do too many events on Monday nights but when personalities like...
Tue, Jan 21, 2014Burgundy and Pinot Noir from around the world at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of any...
Wed, Jan 22, 2014Blending Seminar with Anthony Bell at Wine Watch
Anthony Bell is becoming notorious here in South Florida for his...
Fri, Jan 24, 2014200 Years of Madeira Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with ag...
Sat, Jan 25, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
“I've gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of m...