- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2010 Steele Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc Lake County
Steele ferments the juice in stainless steel tanks to preserve the wonderful freshness and character of the grapes. With the exception of this Sauvignon Blanc, all our other white wines spend some time in barrel. They make this wine without any barrel fermentation or aging. Additionally, the wine does not go through malo-lactic fermentation. This helps to preserve the crisp acidity and fresh fruit flavors in the wine. The Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc is a field blend, containing approximately 10% Semillon from the same vineyard. The Semillon adds a bit of richness to the wine.
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Cavia Malbec Reserve Mendoza - Blackberry and black cherry fruit, with notes of dark tobacco spice and black earth, coco and violet floral nuance. A solid cor...
- NV Paul Cheneau Brut Cava Lady of Spain - description ...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
- 2007 De Lisio Quarterback Red McLaren Vale - (90 Points) Last year I was shown four De Lisio wines, this year only the entry level 2007 Quarterback, a sign of the times in ...
- 2009 Zenato Valpolicella Superiore Ripassa - The deep ruby red color of the Ripassa, and the intense yet fine aromas come from the mixture of grapes. It is full bodied, har...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Mon, Nov 3, 2014Vega Sicilia Wine Dinner at Casa D'Angelo With Special Guest Pablo Alvarez Proprietor
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good peop...
Fri, Nov 7, 2014Vintage Madeira Tasting at Wine Watch
You can not call yourself a wine lover if you have never tried Madeira....
Sat, Nov 8, 2014MODS Gala Wine Auction
November 8, 2014 6 p.m. The Museum of Discovery and Science will hos...
Tue, Nov 11, 2014Jed Steele Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx
The only winemaker dinner that we have done every year for over two dec...
Wed, Nov 12, 2014Champagne Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Nov 14, 2014Wines of the World Symphony of the Americas Dinner and Auction at Pier 66
Wines of the World Auction & Dinner Hyatt Regency Pier S...
Thu, Nov 20, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Desserts and Champagne
Stay Tuned for more Details
Fri, Nov 21, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch Tasting Line-Up: 1...
Sat, Nov 22, 2014Pre Thanksgiving Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...