- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2010 Steele Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc Lake County
Steele ferments the juice in stainless steel tanks to preserve the wonderful freshness and character of the grapes. With the exception of this Sauvignon Blanc, all our other white wines spend some time in barrel. They make this wine without any barrel fermentation or aging. Additionally, the wine does not go through malo-lactic fermentation. This helps to preserve the crisp acidity and fresh fruit flavors in the wine. The Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc is a field blend, containing approximately 10% Semillon from the same vineyard. The Semillon adds a bit of richness to the wine.
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Cavia Malbec Reserve Mendoza - Blackberry and black cherry fruit, with notes of dark tobacco spice and black earth, coco and violet floral nuance. A solid cor...
- NV Paul Cheneau Brut Cava Lady of Spain - description ...
- NV Villafranca Casteller Cava Brut - Cava is Spanish sparkling wine, made like French Champagne but usually made with indigenous Spanish varietals such as Xarel-lo,...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
- 2007 De Lisio Quarterback Red McLaren Vale - (90 Points) Last year I was shown four De Lisio wines, this year only the entry level 2007 Quarterback, a sign of the times in ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Nov 21, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
"I made wine out of raisins so I wouldn't have to wait for it to ...
Sat, Nov 22, 2014Pre Thanksgiving Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
"Champagne, if you are seeking the truth, is better than a li...
Sun, Nov 30, 2014Krug Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
Dinner combines a decadent five-course menu prepared by che...
Tue, Dec 2, 2014Andy Erickson tasting at Wine Watch
MULDERBOSCH CHENIN BLANC Price: 15.00 MULDERB...
Fri, Dec 5, 2014Vintage Krug Tasting at Wine Watch
If there was one wine that I would call the ultimate celebration wine i...
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...