- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2010 Dry Creek Vineyard Fume Blanc Sonoma
A good amount of fresh cut grass like nuance with white pepper spice and white grapefruit citrus very aromatic bouquet. A very intense style with lots of herbacousness showing on the finish but lots of mouth puckering citrus fruit as well. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $11.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Vavasour Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Marlborough - A good amount of fresh green herbs and passionfruit on the nose with hints of green mango and sea salt. Zesty tropical fruit on...
- 2001 La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza Reserva Rioja - (91 Points) The 2001 Vina Ardanza is a blend of 80% Tempranillo and 20% Garnacha. Medium ruby-colored, it reveals a complex per...
- 2010 Nicolas Girard Menetou Salon - description ...
- 2005 Bodegas Vizcarra Ramos J C Vizcarra - A wine of amazing quality and purity, the 2005 J.C. Vizcarra spent nine months is French and American oak, and is made entirel...
- 2007 David Noyes Zinfandel - The best of Dry Creek Zinfandel, blended with petite sirah and old vine carignane, complex aromas of ripe cherries, rose peta...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Dec 18, 2013Adavino Wine Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas
Adavino Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas 2011 Lola Chardonna...
Fri, Jan 10, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
Join us as we explore the last few recent releases from the world's mos...
Tue, Jan 14, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of an...
Wed, Jan 15, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 17, 20141-17:Best of 2013 Tasting at Wine Watch
This is the 7th annual Best of Tasting here at the store. join us as ...
Mon, Jan 20, 2014David Arthur Dinner at Cafe Maxx with specail guest David Arthur Long
I don't do too many events on Monday nights but when personalities like...
Tue, Jan 21, 2014Burgundy and Pinot Noir from around the world at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of any...
Wed, Jan 22, 2014Blending Seminar with Anthony Bell at Wine Watch
Anthony Bell is becoming notorious here in South Florida for his...
Fri, Jan 24, 2014200 Years of Madeira Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age...
Sat, Jan 25, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
“I've gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of m...