- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
- German Whites
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
2010 Dry Creek Vineyard Fume Blanc Sonoma
A good amount of fresh cut grass like nuance with white pepper spice and white grapefruit citrus very aromatic bouquet. A very intense style with lots of herbacousness showing on the finish but lots of mouth puckering citrus fruit as well. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $11.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- 2010 Nicolas Girard Menetou Salon - description ...
- 2012 Laurenz Sophie Singing Gruner Veltliner Austria - A very attractive fruit bouquet yields apple, peach and citrus aromas along with a typical Veltliner spiciness and a touch of w...
- 2006 Batasiolo Barolo - Very pretty bouquet of red cherry liqueur like fruit, most of the wine comes from L a Morra, a nice highlight and a nice hand o...
- 2010 Lincourt Chardonnay Unoaked Santa Rita Hills - Winery Notes: Bright, overt and surprisingly bold, this Chardonnay offers up a complex mix of apples, pears, lemons and guavas....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Apr 1, 2015Staglin Family Wine Dinner at Michael Mina 74 in the Fontainebleau Hotel with Special Guest Shannon Staglin
Unlike every other product that is now manufactured for the tabl...
Thu, Apr 2, 2015Merryvale Wine tasting with winemaker Simon Faury
The memory of some bottles can stay with your for life. While the...
Fri, Apr 3, 2015Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Tonight we will feature wines made from the most famous white varietal ...
Wed, Apr 8, 2015Chardonnay around the world Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Tue, Apr 14, 2015German Tasting with Dr. Loosen Wines
Menu: German white bean Soup with toasted italian bread croutons and...
Wed, Apr 15, 2015Wines of Verona Tasting at Wine Watch
“I have lived temperately, I double the doctor’s recommendation of ...
Fri, Apr 17, 2015Bruno Giacosa Red Label Barolo tasting at Wine Watch
One of the greatest producers in the Piedmont and the rare Red Label Ri...
Wed, Apr 22, 2015Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Chappellet
Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Ch...
Thu, Apr 23, 2015Share our Strength Taste of the Nation Palm Beach
This is a chance for you to go out and enjoy over 40 different restaura...
Fri, Apr 24, 2015AFWC Charity Wine Gala at Seminole Hard Rock Casino
The Most Rockin' Wine Event of the Year at the Seminole Hard Roc...