- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2010 Dry Creek Vineyard Fume Blanc Sonoma
A good amount of fresh cut grass like nuance with white pepper spice and white grapefruit citrus very aromatic bouquet. A very intense style with lots of herbacousness showing on the finish but lots of mouth puckering citrus fruit as well. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $11.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Vavasour Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Valley - A good amount of fresh green herbs and passionfruit on the nose with hints of green mango and sea salt. Zesty tropical fruit on...
- 2001 La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza Reserva Rioja - (91 Points) The 2001 Vina Ardanza is a blend of 80% Tempranillo and 20% Garnacha. Medium ruby-colored, it reveals a complex per...
- 2010 Nicolas Girard Menetou Salon - description ...
- 2005 Bodegas Vizcarra Ramos J C Vizcarra - A wine of amazing quality and purity, the 2005 J.C. Vizcarra spent nine months is French and American oak, and is made entirel...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sat, Mar 8, 2014Francois Villard Northern Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
“If this was the best wine that Jim and Nora could afford or, w...
Mon, Mar 10, 2014La Spinetta Tasting with Special Guest Giorgio Rivetti
"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothi...
Tue, Mar 11, 2014Continuum Tasting with Special Guest Dante Mondavi at Wine Watch
Continuum is the latest thing for one of Napa Valley’s first families...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details.
Fri, Mar 28, 2014Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Spain provides some of the geratest values in the wine world today and ...