- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2009 Didier Dagueneau Blanc Fume de Pouilly Pur Sang
(92-93 Points) Based primarily on fruit from a relatively clay-rich site in Saint Laurent, the Dagueneau 2009 Blanc Fume de Pouilly Pur Sang smells deliciously of elder flower white peach, and cassis. Vividly peachy and with rock-licking minerality, in the mouth this could be mistaken for a great Riesling. Nettle and grapefruit lend brightness in a long, luscious, vibrant finish that also incorporates rich, saline oyster liqueur and oyster meat-like elements. This is going to be both accessible and at the same time worthy of careful attention to its nuances over the coming decade or so. eRobertParker.com #190, Aug 2010
List Price: $110.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Chateau Pape Clement Pessac Leognan - (95 Points) The dense purple-colored 2006 boasts an extraordinary perfume of lead pencil shavings, creme de cassis, bur...
- 2009 Chateau D'Esclans Garrus Rose Cotes de Provence - description ...
- 2009 Didier Dagueneau Blanc Fume de Pouilly Silex - (93-94 Points ) From an enclave just outside the cuverie in Saint Andelain, the Dagueneau 2009 Blanc Fume de Pouilly Silex deli...
- 2009 Didier Dagueneau Blanc Fume de Pouilly - (91-92 Points) There is as usual nothing mundane about the “basic” Dagueneau cuvee, the estate’s 2009 Blanc Fume de Po...
- 2007 Vine Cliff Cabernet Sauvignon Private Stock Pickett Road Vineyard Oakville - ( 92 Points ) A rich, harmonious, supple and layered style, with tiers of black cherry, blackberry, currant and spice. Ful...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, May 28, 2013Bodegas Arrayan- Spain tasting with Export Director Alvaro Garcia de Oteyza
Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight ...
Thu, May 30, 2013Wine Dinner at the Dutch with Chris Millard winemaker for Newton Vineyards
“I like on the table,when we're speaking, the ligh...
Thu, May 30, 2013Adavino Wine Dinner at DBA Bistro
d.b.a.wine dinner Thursday May 30th, 2013, 7:00p.m. The ‘Breakfast...
Fri, May 31, 2013LVMH Tasting at Wine watch
LVMH tasting at Wine Watch Friday May 17th 7pm Tasting Line-...
Tue, Jun 4, 2013Kermit Lynch French Italian Tasting at the Edge Restaurant at the Four Seasons on Brickell
Kermit Lynch has traveled the back roads of French and Italian wine co...
Wed, Jun 5, 2013Southern Rhone Wine Tasting at Café Maxx
start with the 2007 vintage- this could very well be one of the greatest...
Thu, Jun 6, 2013Lokoya Cardinale tasting at Wine Watch
These are two of the crown jewels of the Jackson portfolio of wines ...
Fri, Jun 7, 2013The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? Wine Watch
The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? ...
Fri, Jun 14, 20131990 Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
The 1990 vintage will go down in the history books as one of the great...
Tue, Jun 18, 2013Summer White Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar