- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2004 Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc Pessac Leognan
Pink grapefruit and lemon drop candy like fruit on the nose with notes of gravel like minority and vanilla crÃ¨me. Lovely texture on the tongue smooth and creamy with a solid core of melon and grapefruit citrus fruit excellent freshness with crisp acidity holding everything together. Finish 40 EXCELLENT
List Price: $70.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2003 Peregrine Pinot Gris Central Otago - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- 1995 Taittinger Blanc De Blanc Comte De Champagne - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- NV Ruinart Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) A firm rosÃ©, more about its elegant texture and streak of minerality than the flavors of wild strawberry, white ch...
- 2004 Chateau Larrivet Haut Brion White Pessac Leognan - (89 Points) Offer aromas of apple pie, with hints of pineapple and lime. Full-bodied, with lively acidity and a cream, hone...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sun, Nov 30, 2014Krug Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
Dinner combines a decadent five-course menu prepared by che...
Tue, Dec 2, 2014Andy Erickson tasting at Wine Watch
MULDERBOSCH CHENIN BLANC Price: 15.00 MULDERB...
Fri, Dec 5, 2014Vintage Krug Tasting at Wine Watch
If there was one wine that I would call the ultimate celebration wine i...
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
David is one of our favorite vintners on planet earth and his BBQ is al...
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...