- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2004 Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc Pessac Leognan
Pink grapefruit and lemon drop candy like fruit on the nose with notes of gravel like minority and vanilla crÃ¨me. Lovely texture on the tongue smooth and creamy with a solid core of melon and grapefruit citrus fruit excellent freshness with crisp acidity holding everything together. Finish 40 EXCELLENT
List Price: $70.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2003 Peregrine Pinot Gris Central Otago - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- 1995 Taittinger Blanc De Blanc Comte De Champagne - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- NV Ruinart Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) A firm rosÃ©, more about its elegant texture and streak of minerality than the flavors of wild strawberry, white ch...
- 2004 Chateau Larrivet Haut Brion White Pessac Leognan - (89 Points) Offer aromas of apple pie, with hints of pineapple and lime. Full-bodied, with lively acidity and a cream, hone...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
"Knowledge enormous makes a God of me. Names, deeds, gray legends,...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love yo...
Fri, Sep 19, 2014Vintage Bordeaux Treasures at Wine Watch
“I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, ol...
Wed, Sep 24, 2014Schramsberg Dinner with Hugh Davies at Lobster Bar on Las Olas
Welcomes Hugh Davies Of ...
Thu, Sep 25, 2014Super California Tasting at Wine Watch
Super California Tasting at Wine Watch Thursday, September 25th 7...
Wed, Oct 1, 2014Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Oct 2, 2014Dassai Sake Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
DASSAI SAKE BREWERY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2014 | HAKKASAN ...
Fri, Oct 3, 2014Pride Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
"A person with increasing knowledge and sensory education ma...
Thu, Oct 9, 2014Nicolas Catena Single Vineyard Tasting at Wine Watch
Nicolas Catena is one of the leaders in Argentina and this tasting will...
Fri, Oct 10, 2014California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch
California Cult Tasting Reception 2003 Marcassin Chardonnay ...