- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2003 Rusden Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz Ripper Creek
(92 Points) A beauty, the 2003 Cabernet/Shiraz Ripper Creek (55% and 45% respectively) possesses an opaque ruby/purple color in addition to a sweet bouquet of graphite, creme de cassis, smoke, and damp earth. With striking minerality, medium to full body, decent acidity, loads of black fruits, sweet tannin, and a long, fleshy, expansive mouthfeel, it should provide plenty of pleasure over the next 10-12 years. Wine Advocate # 161, Oct 2005
List Price: $43.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Cavia Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Mendoza - Black currant and cassis berry fruit on the nose with some fresh plowed black earth and black licorice spice. ...
- 2000 Braida Barbera Bricco Dell Uccellone Piedmont - The 2000 vintage produced fruit forward wines with ripe and round tannins, many of the Barbera from this vintage are drinking ...
- 2009 Figge Pinot Noir Paraiso Santa Lucia Highlands - description ...
- 2006 Chateau Calon Segur St. Estephe - (91 Points) A blend of 66% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, and 1% Petit Verdot, the 2006 Calon Segur is an elegant, classic...
- 2001 Trevor Jones Shiraz Wild Witch - No tasting notes at this time....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, May 28, 2013Bodegas Arrayan- Spain tasting with Export Director Alvaro Garcia de Oteyza
Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight ...
Thu, May 30, 2013Wine Dinner at the Dutch with Chris Millard winemaker for Newton Vineyards
“I like on the table,when we're speaking, the ligh...
Thu, May 30, 2013Adavino Wine Dinner at DBA Bistro
d.b.a.wine dinner Thursday May 30th, 2013, 7:00p.m. The ‘Breakfast...
Fri, May 31, 2013LVMH Tasting at Wine watch
LVMH tasting at Wine Watch Friday May 17th 7pm Tasting Line-...
Tue, Jun 4, 2013Kermit Lynch French Italian Tasting at the Edge Restaurant at the Four Seasons on Brickell
Kermit Lynch has traveled the back roads of French and Italian wine co...
Wed, Jun 5, 2013Southern Rhone Wine Tasting at Café Maxx
start with the 2007 vintage- this could very well be one of the greatest...
Thu, Jun 6, 2013Lokoya Cardinale tasting at Wine Watch
These are two of the crown jewels of the Jackson portfolio of wines ...
Fri, Jun 7, 2013The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? Wine Watch
The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? ...
Fri, Jun 14, 20131990 Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
The 1990 vintage will go down in the history books as one of the great...
Tue, Jun 18, 2013Summer White Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar