- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2003 Rusden Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz Ripper Creek
(92 Points) A beauty, the 2003 Cabernet/Shiraz Ripper Creek (55% and 45% respectively) possesses an opaque ruby/purple color in addition to a sweet bouquet of graphite, creme de cassis, smoke, and damp earth. With striking minerality, medium to full body, decent acidity, loads of black fruits, sweet tannin, and a long, fleshy, expansive mouthfeel, it should provide plenty of pleasure over the next 10-12 years. Wine Advocate # 161, Oct 2005
List Price: $43.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2000 Braida Barbera Bricco Dell Uccellone Piedmont - The 2000 vintage produced fruit forward wines with ripe and round tannins, many of the Barbera from this vintage are drinking a...
- 2001 Hares Chase Shiraz Barossa - No tasting notes at this time....
- 2001 Trevor Jones Shiraz Wild Witch - No tasting notes at this time....
- 2006 Chateau Calon Segur St. Estephe - (91 Points) A blend of 66% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, and 1% Petit Verdot, the 2006 Calon Segur is an elegant, classic...
- 2009 Figge Pinot Noir Paraiso Santa Lucia Highlands - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Dec 18, 2013Adavino Wine Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas
Adavino Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas 2011 Lola Chardonna...
Fri, Jan 10, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
Join us as we explore the last few recent releases from the world's mos...
Tue, Jan 14, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of an...
Wed, Jan 15, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 17, 20141-17:Best of 2013 Tasting at Wine Watch
This is the 7th annual Best of Tasting here at the store. join us as ...
Mon, Jan 20, 2014David Arthur Dinner at Cafe Maxx with specail guest David Arthur Long
I don't do too many events on Monday nights but when personalities like...
Tue, Jan 21, 2014Burgundy and Pinot Noir from around the world at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of any...
Wed, Jan 22, 2014Blending Seminar with Anthony Bell at Wine Watch
Anthony Bell is becoming notorious here in South Florida for his...
Fri, Jan 24, 2014200 Years of Madeira Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with ag...
Sat, Jan 25, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
“I've gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of m...