Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Gran Moraine Pinot Noir Yamhill Carlton
This is the Jackson Families newest label in Oregon where they are now the largest landholder in the Willamette, They have two soils type Sedimentary Dundee is where this wine comes from (blacker fruits more rustic) and volcanic basalt (more red fruits). This is the first release and this wine has a very distinct earthy, red berry fruit, with brown spice and truffle earthy notes. A good amount of rich berry fruit on the tongue, dark cherry fruit, dark raspberry fruit with a nice zest and exotic spices spice, this is a very forward and seductive vintage with lots of juicy fruit but with nice structure and a firm hand of acidity, this wine really opens up nicely on the second day. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $43.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2003 Giuseppe Rinaldi Brunate Le Coste Barolo - (92 Points) Rinaldi’s 2003 Barolo Brunate/Le Coste is deeply flavored and intense, with more than enough fruit to balance its t...
- 2011 Bodegas Mauro Terreus - Notes from the producer: vintage Very cool and dry winter with a period from March to May which proved to be ...
- 2010 Steele Zinfandel Pacini Vineyard Mendocino - VINEYARD: The Pacini family planted this vineyard circa 1940 on the western foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains in Mendocino C...
- 2007 Canalicchio di Sopra Brunello di Montalcino - Very pretty nose with classic black spice, tar and fresh porcini mushroom, fine herbs, licorice spice and wild strawberry fruit...
- 2015 Saintsbury Pinot Noir Carneros - The Carneros bottling delivers distinctive Pinot Noir character of black/sour cherry and spice in a vibrant and elegant wine. T...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...