Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2008 Bodegas Roda Reserva Rioja Roda I
An estate project begun in the late 1980s with the goal of producing the finest red wine in Spain. Certainly very few wines in the world match Rodas combination of concentration, finesse and minerality.
List Price: $82.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Fabre Montmayou Grand Vin - A blend of Mostly Malbec with a bit of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from vineyards planted in 1908 in both Vistalba and Lujan ...
- 2012 Goldschmidt Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Yoeman Alexander Valley - Vineyard: Yoeman Blocks 43, 44 Vineyard Elevation: 282’ – 325’ Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon Clones: Jack...
- 2012 Wolf Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon St. Helena Napa - This is a 4.5 Acre estate on poor volcanic soils, this wine is made from older vines and it is 100% varietal, there is a bit mo...
- 2013 Palazzo Proprietary Red Reserve - (95+ Points)A blend of 68% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Franc and the rest Cabernet Sauvignon, this wine has beautifully fragrant, fres...
- 2014 Cliff Lede Cabernet Sauvignon Stags Leap District -