Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Domaine Trotereau Quincy
White grapefruit gooseberry and notes of briny sea like character, white flowers, lime citrus, classic Loire Valley bouquet, notes of fresh cut grass. Fresh and zesty grapefruit citrus cocktail on the tongue with that tongue tingly briny sea shell minerality very refreshing leaves the tognue salivating for food. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $25.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Tommaso Bussola Ca Del Laito Valpolicella Ripasso Superior - ... ...
- 2015 Vietti Barbera d’Asti Tre Vigne - Ruby purple color with ripe red cherry aromas with hints of mineral and vanilla. A dry, medium bodied red wine with refreshing ...
- 2010 St Martin de la Garrigue Picpoul de Pinet Languedoc - Sixteen different varietals are planted at Saint Martin. While most of the vineyards are planted to red grapes, St Martin de la...
- 2014 Domaine Sigalas Santorini Assyrtiko Greece - Type : Dry White Wine. Vintage : 2015 Classification : Wine wit...
- 2015 Marchesi Di Barolo Gavi - The grapes come from vineyards grown on the hills of average slope, formed by fine fractions of rock marls: silt and sand. Clay...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...