Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Mulderbosch Sauvignon Blanc Stellenbosch
Beautifully crisp, clean colour with a fresh green hue. This is a really classy style of Sauvignon Blanc displaying both restraint and exuberance at the same time. Classic notes of gunflint, graphite and an elderflower aromatics are balanced by more exuberant notes of fresh green figs and zesty grapefruit. In addition these aromas have good intensity and evolve slowly once in the glass.
Beautifully crisp, clean colour with a fresh green hue. This is a really classy style of Sauvignon Blanc displaying both restraint and exuberance at the same time. Classic notes of gunflint, graphite and an elderflower aromatics are balanced by more exuberant notes of fresh green figs and zesty grapefruit. In addition these aromas have good intensity and evolve slowly once in the glass. - See more at: http://www.mulderbosch.com/our-wines/sauvignon-blanc/sauvignon-blanc-2014#sthash.wn09G9dS.dpuf
List Price: $18.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Rudi Schultz Syrah Stellenbosch - (92 Points) ~~A ripe, overt style, with lots of mint and briar out front, accompanied by dark mocha and bacon-accented toast, a...
- 2010 Vine Cliff Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Aroma: Nuanced aromas of both red and dark fruits, with blueberries and red cherries playing a leading role. Hints of spice, ba...
- 2009 Chateau Grand Mayne St Emilion - (93 points) Another St.-Emilion smart buy for consumers, Grand-Mayne has made a number of top wines (except for a short period ...
- 2016 Chene Bleu Rose Crestet Ventoux - A blend of Grenache, syrah, Cinsault has a very pretty nose light red berry fruit raspberry and peach with pretty floral highli...
- 2017 Chasing Venus Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough NZ - WINEMAKING NOTES: Big, bold aromatics of grapefruit, lemongrass and orange blossom lead to vibrant flavors of ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...