Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Chateau Ste. Michelle Sauvignon Blanc Columbia Valley
~~TASTING NOTES “Stainless steel fermentation makes this a crisp Sauvignon Blanc. The wine offers bright fruit character of melons and herbs. This wine is a favorite with oysters.” Bob Bertheau, Head Winemaker
• 2014 in Eastern Washington was one of the warmest seasons in decades.
• The ripening period in September cooled to more typical weather for the region. In October temperatures rose again to one of the warmest
October months on record.
• Overall 2014 was an ideal growing season; ripening was excellent for all varieties in all locations.
• Sourced from vineyards throughout the Columbia Valley, including our Horse Heaven Vineyard.
• Columbia Valley vineyards lie in the rain shadow of the Cascade Mountains and receive just 6–8 inches of rainfall annually.
• Warm, sunny days and cool evenings create ideal conditions for aroma and flavor development in the ripening grapes.
• Yeasts specifically designated for Sauvignon Blanc were used to initiate the three-week fermentation and release varietal aromas.
• Stainless steel fermented to preserve Sauvignon Blanc’s delicate fruit character.
List Price: $11.75
Quantity in Stock: 26add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Truchard The Shepherd Carneros - .. ...
- 2014 Duckhorn Decoy Red Sonoma - The core blend for this appealing Sonoma County Red Wine pairs the elegance of Merlot with the complexity of Cabernet Sauvignon...
- 2016 Chateau D'Esclans Whispering Angel Rose Cotes de Provence - ~As a negociant and vinificateur (winery), Caves d’esclans identifies vineyards, grapes and wines from château d’esclans as wel...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
- 2012 Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial Sardon Del Duero - (93 Points) The entry-level red and largest volume of Abadía Retuerta, the 2012 Selección Especial, is nothing like the initial...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Sep 22, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Louis Jadot Burgundy tasting with Managing Director Olivier Masmondet
Wed, Sep 26, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this great Burgundy wine tasting event.