Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Andriano Sauvignon Floreado DOC
Founded in 1893, the Cantina Terlano winery is now one of the leading wine growers’ cooperatives in South Tyrol, with a current membership of 143 growers working a total
area of 165 hectares. That is the equivalent of some 1.2 million bottles of wine a year. We and our members have long had a strong focus on quality. That has attracted praise and
recognition on the Italian and international wine markets, and in spite of its relatively small size, Cantina Terlano is now well established in the world of wine.
Ripe grapfruit citrus, gooseberries, grass herbs, a very aromatic bouquet. Good varietal expression here here with some spice notes on the finish. vibrant and fresh with a zesty citrus
notes leaving the palate salivating for food with a nice mineral pop at the end. Finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $19.50
Sale Price: $12.75
Quantity in Stock: 42add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 San Salvatore Trentenare Fiano Paestum - Hand-harvested, organically-grown Fiano grapes from the smaller Stio Cilento vineyard are employed in this exuberant wine. Here...
- 2013 Clos Du Val Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Wine Enthusiast 89 points - There’s a distinct freshness to this wine. Stainless-steel fermented and aged, it’s high in acidity...
- 2013 Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - 60/40 split for Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend and this is one of the best areas in South Australia for Cabernet S...
- 2016 Pulenta Estate Chardonnay VIII - This wine spends 50% in stainless steel tanks and 50% in French oak barrels, 50% of the wine goes through spontaneous malolacti...
- 2013 Chalone Vineyards Chenin Blanc Estate Grown Chalone Appellation - These vines were planted in 1919, this is a classic dry style of chenin with a good amount of tree fruits quince, fresh flowers...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1976 Carrelet Corton 1976 Dubreuil Fontain Corton Bessandes...
Flaccianello Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, Sep 6, 2018
Flaccianello Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch Thursday, September 6th 7:30pm 1995 Fontodi Flaccianello Tuscany P...
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Sep 22, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event