Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Andriano Sauvignon Floreado DOC
Founded in 1893, the Cantina Terlano winery is now one of the leading wine growers’ cooperatives in South Tyrol, with a current membership of 143 growers working a total
area of 165 hectares. That is the equivalent of some 1.2 million bottles of wine a year. We and our members have long had a strong focus on quality. That has attracted praise and
recognition on the Italian and international wine markets, and in spite of its relatively small size, Cantina Terlano is now well established in the world of wine.
Ripe grapfruit citrus, gooseberries, grass herbs, a very aromatic bouquet. Good varietal expression here here with some spice notes on the finish. vibrant and fresh with a zesty citrus
notes leaving the palate salivating for food with a nice mineral pop at the end. Finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $19.50
Sale Price: $12.75
Quantity in Stock: 76add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 San Salvatore Fiano Paestum - Hand-harvested, organically-grown Fiano grapes from the smaller Stio Cilento vineyard are employed in this exuberant wine. Here...
- 2009 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Franciacorta Extra Brut is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Bobani and Brolo vineyards. Both are south-facing,...
- 2013 Clos Du Val Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Wine Enthusiast 89 points - There’s a distinct freshness to this wine. Stainless-steel fermented and aged, it’s high in acidity...
- 2013 Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - 60/40 split for Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend and this is one of the best areas in South Australia for Cabernet S...
- 2014 Hess Cabernet Sauvignon Allomi Napa - Varietal Overview Our Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon offers distinct notes of vanilla and oak spice with classic red fruit fla...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best w...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.