Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Ata Rangi Sauvignon Blanc Martinborough
Passion fruit and papaya like tropical fruit on the nose with peppercorn spice and notes of fresh cut green herbs and kiwi. A good amount of tropical fruit on the tongue with a nice lime citrus zest and that peppercini spice note from the nose through the finish, leaves the tongue salivating for food, a touch of green herbs. Finish 35+ Very Good
List Price: $31.50
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Hedges Syrah DLD Red Mountain Washington - In 1976 Anne-Marie Liegeois said goodbye to her life in Champagne, France and left for the United States with her new husband T...
- 2017 Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Noir Whole Cluster - Black raspberry and black cherry fruit on the nose with notes of fresh flowers and oriental spice forward and seductive style. ...
- 2014 Halter Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles Adelaida - A bit of Malbec and Petit Verdot in the blend, sweet tobacco spice, raspberry coulis and black cherry liqueur like concentratio...
- 2014 Champalou Vouvray Fondraux Loire - Catherine and Didier Champalou both came from vigneron families, yet their mutual sense of independence prompted the c...
- 2015 Domaine de Triennes Rose - Grape variety : principally Cinsault blended with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot Tasting notes : - This wine has a bo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...