Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Domaine de Chevalier Blanc Pessan Leognan
(91-93 points) Very high-toned today, with a whiff of talcum powder giving way to bright sweet pea and lime notes. The tightly wound finish lets herb and fleur de sel flecks peek out, but there's serious length in reserve. Score range: 91-94 –JM
Wine Spectator Issue: Web Only - 2012
List Price: $112.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Kongsgaard Chardonnay Napa - Chardonnay 2015 Kongsgaard Napa Valleywill delight you with its vibrant acidity, vivid aromas, and astonishing array of flavors...
- 2016 Domaine Seguinot Bordet Chablis Vaudesir Grand Cru - Very pretty pale golden yellow in colour with light greenish glints. Bright, luminous and limpid…The nose is like a ray of sunshi...
- 2006 Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame - Veuve Clicquot's Prestige Cuvée, La Grande Dame, is a very great wine which pays homage to a very "grande dame de la Champagne,...
- 2016 Domaines Ott Chateau de Selle Clair Noirs Rose Cotes de Provence - Château de Selle, the 18th-century home of the Counts of Provence, is located in the Côtes de Provence appellation perched on c...
- 2009 Dom Perignon Brut Champagne - 97 points James Suckling This is a DP that shows the ripeness of the 2009 vintage yet remains full of energy. Gorgeous ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...