Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Vinoce Sauvignon Blanc Napa
This 900 case production wine is from Pope valley and the name is a play on words meaning "Wine Nut". Fresh grapefruit and melon fruit with notes of white flowers and fresh bailed hay. Bright and fresh on the palate with lots of ripe melon and crisp citrus grapefruit and a light salty note to the finish. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $22.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Truchard Chardonnay Carneros - A floral nose of green apple, pineapple, and honeysuckle; with hints of nutmeg, fig, and toasted oak. The mouth is clean and b...
- 2009 Craggy Range Riesling Fletcher Family Vineyard Marlborough - The Fletcher Family Riesling is made from a selected part of the Roncenvin Estate in Marlboroughâ€™s famous Wairau Valley, and ...
- 2009 Terre D'Avignon Cotes du Rhone Reserves des Armoiries - description ...
- 2009 Roth Estate Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - description ...
- 2013 Neveu Sancerre Clos de Bouffants - Based in the heart of the Verdigny village of the Sancerre appellation where the chalky soils typical of the region p...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Freemark Abbey Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Barry Dobbs
Tue, Apr 25, 2017
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enable...
Vintage Australian Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Apr 26, 2017
“The food we were given was no more than eatable, but the patron was not mean about drink; he allowed us two lit...
Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Apr 28, 2017
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history,...
Schrader Napa Valley Cult Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Sat, Apr 29, 2017
Only by wine one's heart is lit, only a poem calms a soul that's torn. You'd understand me, Tao Qian. I wi...
Ribera Del Duero Rioja and Toro Spanish wine tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 3, 2017
These tastings at Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event that we do. Eight wines are pre-poured in order to al...
Lewis Cellars Wine Tasting with Special Guest Dennis Bell
Thu, May 4, 2017
“Mr. Mel Dick asked me about 18 years ago what wines I like to drink.” I told him “I like to drink the wines my frie...
Darioush Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fontainebleau Hotel
Thu, May 4, 2017
Darioush Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fontainebleau Hotel Thursday, May 4th 8pm beausoleil o...
Super Chateauneuf Du Pape tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 5, 2017
Like a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape · I'm fine like wine when I start to rap · We need body rockin', not perfectio...
Cayuse Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Sat, May 6, 2017
Cayuse Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar Saturday, May 6th 7:30pm 2009 Cayuse Impulsivo Tempranillo Walla Walla ...
South African Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 10, 2017
We just visited wine country in South Africa and this tasting will reveal some of our top finds from this trip including ...