Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Vinoce Sauvignon Blanc Napa
This 900 case production wine is from Pope valley and the name is a play on words meaning "Wine Nut". Fresh grapefruit and melon fruit with notes of white flowers and fresh bailed hay. Bright and fresh on the palate with lots of ripe melon and crisp citrus grapefruit and a light salty note to the finish. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $22.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Craggy Range Riesling Fletcher Family Vineyard Marlborough - The Fletcher Family Riesling is made from a selected part of the Roncenvin Estate in Marlboroughâ€™s famous Wairau Valley, and ...
- 2009 Terre D'Avignon Cotes du Rhone Reserves des Armoiries - description ...
- 2013 Neveu Sancerre Clos de Bouffants - Based in the heart of the Verdigny village of the Sancerre appellation where the chalky soils typical of the region p...
- 2009 Prunotto Barbera D'Asti Fiulot - (89 Points) The 2009 Barbera d'Asti Fiulot is wonderfully juicy and ripe in its floral red fruit. Here, too, the richness of th...
- 2014 Vavasour Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Valley - A good amount of fresh green herbs and passionfruit on the nose with hints of green mango and sea salt. Zesty tropical fruit on...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
Wine is a living creature. You never know what lurks under that cork. Many wines go through puberty, like adorable ...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Benefit
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Jules Taylor Winemaker Dinner at Market 17 with Special Guest Jules Taylor
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Wines Jules Taylor Chardonnay 2013 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48 Gruner veltliner 2014 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48...