Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Steele Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc Lake County
Steele ferments the juice in stainless steel tanks to preserve the wonderful freshness and character of the grapes. With the exception of this Sauvignon Blanc, all our other white wines spend some time in barrel. They make this wine without any barrel fermentation or aging. Additionally, the wine does not go through malo-lactic fermentation. This helps to preserve the crisp acidity and fresh fruit flavors in the wine. The Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc is a field blend, containing approximately 10% Semillon from the same vineyard. The Semillon adds a bit of richness to the wine.
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Paul Cheneau Brut Cava Lady of Spain - description ...
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- NV Villafranca Casteller Cava Brut - Cava is Spanish sparkling wine, made like French Champagne but usually made with indigenous Spanish varietals such as Xarel-lo,...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
- 2009 Zenato Valpolicella Superiore Ripassa - The deep ruby red color of the Ripassa, and the intense yet fine aromas come from the mixture of grapes. It is full bodied, har...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage 2010 Brunello di Montalcino Tasting Scarpetta in the Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
Thu, Jul 2, 2015
“The funny thing is, wine is turning out to be a great investment. I couldn’t believe what happened with the va...
Fontodi Tasting Flaccianello VS Chianti Classico Vigna Del Sorbo at Wine Watch
Wed, Jul 8, 2015
Fontodi Tasting Featuring Flaccianello versus Vigna del Sorbo Wednesday, July 8th 7pm 1995 Fontodi Flaccia...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Grilling Meats
Thu, Jul 9, 2015
Join Oliver and company for their 25th season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational st...
Pelissero Winery Piedmont Wine tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jul 10, 2015
2009 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin Price: $33.00 Quantity in Stock: 3 (89 Points) A new addition to ...
Austria and German wine tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jul 15, 2015
I don't need an app that tells me how many calories that I have burned. I need an app that tells me how many wine glass...
Miami Taste of the Nation at the Lowes Hotel
Thu, Jul 16, 2015
2015 Miami Taste of the Nation · Introduction : · Hunger issue: No Kid Hungry ...
Bouchard Pere Et Fils 2013 and 2012 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, Jul 16, 2015
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Tasting at Wine Watch with D-Lynn featuring the 2010 release of Grange
Fri, Jul 17, 2015
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans One of the reasons that I ge...
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Dinner or Reception/Tasting at Lobster Bar on Las Olas
Wed, Jul 22, 2015
Veuve Clicquot Dinner ~or ~ Champagne Reception FEATURING CHAMPAGNE SPECIALIST TARA O'LEARY At Lobster ...
South American Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jul 29, 2015
stay tunes for more info on this event