Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Dry Creek Vineyard Fume Blanc Sonoma
List Price: $11.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Vavasour Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Valley - A good amount of fresh green herbs and passionfruit on the nose with hints of green mango and sea salt. Zesty tropical fruit on...
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- 2006 Sierra Cantabria Rioja Crianza MAGNUM - This wine comes from three proprietary vineyards: La Veguilla, Jararte, and Valgrande located around the towns of San Vicente d...
- 2012 Laurenz Sophie Singing Gruner Veltliner Austria - A very attractive fruit bouquet yields apple, peach and citrus aromas along with a typical Veltliner spiciness and a touch of w...
- 2010 Lincourt Chardonnay Unoaked Santa Rita Hills - Winery Notes: Bright, overt and surprisingly bold, this Chardonnay offers up a complex mix of apples, pears, lemons and guavas....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Australian Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 4, 2016
Breaking the darkness, waking the grapevine. One inch of love is one inch of shadow. Love is the shadow that ripen...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Italian Cuisine
Thu, May 5, 2016
Join Oliver and company for their newest season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of ...
Super Chateauneuf Du Pape Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, May 5, 2016
One of the most famous wine regions on earth this wine is considered to be one of the most regal on the planet earth. ...
Heitz Vineyard Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 11, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event. 1977 Heitz Bella Oaks Vineyard 1978 Heitz Martha's Vineyard 1985 ...
2011 Vintage Brunello di Montalcino tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 13, 2016
This is our annual Brunello event to showcase the newest releases from Italy's most famous wine region and the ...
New Zealand Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 18, 2016
This new world wine producing country produces over 50% one single grape varietal but there is more to New Zealand than S...
Rioja Wine Dinner at the Fontainebleau's Signature Steakhouse StripSteak
Thu, May 19, 2016
Paying homage to the inception of Fontainebleau Miami Beach in 1954, Cellar 1954 Wine & Dinner Series is a monthly...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 20, 2016
Burgundy is the world's most expensive dirt and there is a reason why the wines cost so much- they will age for decades ...
Diamond Creek Vertical tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 25, 2016
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Vintage White tasting at Wine Watch - Is it worth it to collect white wines?
Fri, May 27, 2016
This has become an annual tasting as we continue to stand up for the white wines. May people don't believe that white wi...