Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Dry Creek Vineyard Fume Blanc Sonoma
List Price: $11.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Jules Taylor Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough - This Sauvignon Blanc captures the true essence of Marlborough. This wine is pale lime in color. Aromas leap out of the glass in...
- 2014 Vavasour Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Valley - A good amount of fresh green herbs and passionfruit on the nose with hints of green mango and sea salt. Zesty tropical fruit on...
- 2006 Sierra Cantabria Rioja Crianza MAGNUM - This wine comes from three proprietary vineyards: La Veguilla, Jararte, and Valgrande located around the towns of San Vicente d...
- 2012 Laurenz Sophie Singing Gruner Veltliner Austria - A very attractive fruit bouquet yields apple, peach and citrus aromas along with a typical Veltliner spiciness and a touch of w...
- 2010 Lincourt Chardonnay Unoaked Santa Rita Hills - Winery Notes: Bright, overt and surprisingly bold, this Chardonnay offers up a complex mix of apples, pears, lemons and guavas....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Benefit
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Jules Taylor Winemaker Dinner at Market 17 with Special Guest Jules Taylor
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Wines Jules Taylor Chardonnay 2013 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48 Gruner veltliner 2014 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48...