Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Alex Gambal Vosne Romanee Vielle Vignes
A very spiced and nuanced wine on the nose with a good amount of that animal nuance compared to the 2009 Sea Smoke Southing, which this wine was tasted alongside. Smokey bacon fat nuance, all-spice and fresh earth, truffle hints very exotic bouquet with wild strawberry and red cherry like fruit, lovely intensity. Smooth and decadent texture on the tongue, silky velvety with a good amount of tannins but silky and ripe. A very long and layered finish with incredible length for a village wine. Finish 50 Most Excellent
List Price: $68.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Alex Gambal Volnay En Chevret - Chevrets is as Clive Coates says in his book Cote D'Or; "Volnay of real silk, lace and the complexity of all the petits fruits ...
- 2009 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon - (95-98 Points) Iâ€™ll keep my notes on the 2009s brief, but as one can see, these are among the superstars of the vintage. I do...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- NV Henriot Rose Brut Champagne - Strawberry and red cherry fruit on the nose with notes of red plum and red licorice spice along with rose petal floral notes. L...
- NV Henriot Souverain Brut Champagne - Toasty smokey notes to the bouquet very complex and rich with hazelnut and light ginger spice. Around 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Summer White Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 31, 2017
These tastings at Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event that we do. Eight wines are pre-poured in order to al...
Summer White tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Jun 1, 2017
“Still over in Brazil sippin Moscato/ you must’ve forgot though/ so I’m a take it back to the block yo … “ 2005: “...
Magnum Party at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Jun 2, 2017
You haven't drunk too much wine if you can still lie on the floor without holding on. ~ Dean Martin ...
Vintage White Burgundy Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Jun 7, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way...
1996 Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Jun 8, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jun 9, 2017
"Appreciating old wine is like making love to a very old lady. It is possible. It can even be enjoyable. But it ...
Shadowbox Wine Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Jun 14, 2017
"It’s a black fly in your Chardonnay. It’s a death row pardon two minutes too late." Ironic by Alanis Morrisette ...
Icardi Barolo Vertical Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jun 17, 2017
Icardi Barolo Vertical Tasting at WWWB Saturday, June 17th 7:30pm Icardi Barolo Parej 1996 Price: $108 Sale $9...
Maison/Domaine Leroy Wine Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Jun 22, 2017
Maison/Domaine Leroy Wine Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar Thursday, June 22 nd 7:30pm 1985 Mais...
Cellar 1954 Dinner Series Presents Pahlmeyer Winery
Fri, Jun 23, 2017
Cellar 1954 Dinner Series Presents Pahlmeyer Winery Paying homage to the inception of Fontainebleau Miami Beach in 195...