Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Alex Gambal Vosne Romanee Vielle Vignes
A very spiced and nuanced wine on the nose with a good amount of that animal nuance compared to the 2009 Sea Smoke Southing, which this wine was tasted alongside. Smokey bacon fat nuance, all-spice and fresh earth, truffle hints very exotic bouquet with wild strawberry and red cherry like fruit, lovely intensity. Smooth and decadent texture on the tongue, silky velvety with a good amount of tannins but silky and ripe. A very long and layered finish with incredible length for a village wine. Finish 50 Most Excellent
List Price: $68.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- 2009 Alex Gambal Volnay En Chevret - Chevrets is as Clive Coates says in his book Cote D'Or; "Volnay of real silk, lace and the complexity of all the petits fruits ...
- 2009 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon - (95-98 Points) Iâ€™ll keep my notes on the 2009s brief, but as one can see, these are among the superstars of the vintage. I do...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- NV Henriot Rose Brut Champagne - Strawberry and red cherry fruit on the nose with notes of red plum and red licorice spice along with rose petal floral notes. L...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Diamond Creek Vertical tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 25, 2016
Only by wine one's heart is lit, only a poem calms a soul that's torn. You'd understand me, Tao Qian. I wi...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Thai and Polynesian Cuisine
Thu, May 26, 2016
Join Oliver and company for their newest season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of ...
Paul Hobbs California vs. Argentina dinner at Adena Grill in Hallandale
Thu, May 26, 2016
Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. Benjamin Franklin And Wine Watch...
La Crema Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, May 26, 2016
< "Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one time Pinot Noir was thought to ...
Vintage Corton Charlemagne tasting at Wine Watch - Is it worth it to collect white wines?
Fri, May 27, 2016
Vintage Corton Charlemagne White Tasting at Wine Watch Friday, May 27th 7:00 2004 Bouchard Pere et Fils ...
Felsina Winery Dinner with Andrea Bonivento at Cafe Maxx
Tue, May 31, 2016
Felsina Dinner at Cafe Maxx Tuesday, May 31st 7:00pm Pass arounds Mango and vanilla grilled shrimp Sea s...
Summer White Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 1, 2016
Wine gives us liberty, love takes it away. Wine makes us princes, love makes us beggars. ~Wycherly Th...
Hundred Acre Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jun 3, 2016
There are only 14 spaces availbale for this event and the price is $295 + tax, for reservations call 954-523-9463 or e-...
Winemakers for Raimat and Codorniu tasting at Wine Watch
Tue, Jun 7, 2016
German, Austrian and Alsace Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 15, 2016
These three wine producing countries specialize in white wines which is perfect for the summer.