Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Alex Gambal Vosne Romanee Vielle Vignes
A very spiced and nuanced wine on the nose with a good amount of that animal nuance compared to the 2009 Sea Smoke Southing, which this wine was tasted alongside. Smokey bacon fat nuance, all-spice and fresh earth, truffle hints very exotic bouquet with wild strawberry and red cherry like fruit, lovely intensity. Smooth and decadent texture on the tongue, silky velvety with a good amount of tannins but silky and ripe. A very long and layered finish with incredible length for a village wine. Finish 50 Most Excellent
List Price: $68.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- 2009 Alex Gambal Volnay En Chevret - Chevrets is as Clive Coates says in his book Cote D'Or; "Volnay of real silk, lace and the complexity of all the petits fruits ...
- 2009 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon - (95-98 Points) Iâ€™ll keep my notes on the 2009s brief, but as one can see, these are among the superstars of the vintage. I do...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- NV Henriot Rose Brut Champagne - Strawberry and red cherry fruit on the nose with notes of red plum and red licorice spice along with rose petal floral notes. L...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Australian Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 4, 2016
Breaking the darkness, waking the grapevine. One inch of love is one inch of shadow. Love is the shadow that ripen...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Italian Cuisine
Thu, May 5, 2016
Join Oliver and company for their newest season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of ...
Super Chateauneuf Du Pape Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, May 5, 2016
"Like a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape, I'm fine like wine when I start to rap." Beastie Boys- “Body Movin’” ...
Heitz Vineyard Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 11, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event. 1977 Heitz Bella Oaks Vineyard 1978 Heitz Martha's Vineyard 1985 ...
2011 Vintage Brunello di Montalcino tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 13, 2016
This is our annual Brunello event to showcase the newest releases from Italy's most famous wine region and the ...
New Zealand Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 18, 2016
This new world wine producing country produces over 50% one single grape varietal but there is more to New Zealand than S...
Rioja Wine Dinner at the Fontainebleau's Signature Steakhouse StripSteak
Thu, May 19, 2016
Paying homage to the inception of Fontainebleau Miami Beach in 1954, Cellar 1954 Wine & Dinner Series is a monthly...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 20, 2016
Burgundy is the world's most expensive dirt and there is a reason why the wines cost so much- they will age for decades ...
Diamond Creek Vertical tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 25, 2016
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Vintage White tasting at Wine Watch - Is it worth it to collect white wines?
Fri, May 27, 2016
Vintage White Tasting Friday, May 27th 7:00 2004 Bouchard Pere et Fils Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru ...