Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Alex Gambal Vosne Romanee Vielle Vignes
A very spiced and nuanced wine on the nose with a good amount of that animal nuance compared to the 2009 Sea Smoke Southing, which this wine was tasted alongside. Smokey bacon fat nuance, all-spice and fresh earth, truffle hints very exotic bouquet with wild strawberry and red cherry like fruit, lovely intensity. Smooth and decadent texture on the tongue, silky velvety with a good amount of tannins but silky and ripe. A very long and layered finish with incredible length for a village wine. Finish 50 Most Excellent
List Price: $68.25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Alex Gambal Bourgogne Chardonnay - “An exceptionally fresh and pretty nose features notes of lemon peel on the white and yellow orchard fruit scents. There is goo...
- 2009 Albert Bichot Domaine de Pavillon Pommard Clos Des Ursulines Monopole - On the Domaine de Pavillon right on the limit of Volnay and Pommard 4 Hectares. Thick black raspberry like fruit on the nose wi...
- 2009 Alex Gambal Volnay En Chevret - Chevrets is as Clive Coates says in his book Cote D'Or; "Volnay of real silk, lace and the complexity of all the petits fruits ...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- NV Henriot Rose Brut Champagne - Strawberry and red cherry fruit on the nose with notes of red plum and red licorice spice along with rose petal floral notes. L...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bouchard Pere et Fils 2013 Vintage Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 2, 2015
"The First Duty of wine is to be Red...the second is to be a Burgundy" Harry Waugh Ok- but we like the ...
Vertical Tasting of Domaine Bonneau Du Martray Corton Charlemagne at Cafe Maxx
Thu, Sep 3, 2015
"The First Duty of wine is to be Red...the second is to be a Burgundy" Harry Waugh We have another...
Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 4, 2015
Tonight we will feature wines from both Chile and Argentina with some of the world's greatest Malbec and Carmenere. ...
Chablis Tasting featuring William Fevre and Friends at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 9, 2015
Coming from a family that has been in the Chablis region for more than 250 years, William Fèvre’s father was already a gr...
New Times Eighth Annual Pairings 2015
Thu, Sep 10, 2015
= “Water separates the people of Earth, wine unites them” And we will be uniting 1000 people with some great wines ...
Southern Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 11, 2015
This is one of the greatest values regions of the wine world and it is France! This country also boasts the most expensi...
Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Tue, Sep 15, 2015
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event that we do. You get to try 8 different wines at...
Signorello Wine Dinner at Lobster Bar with Ray Signorello JR.
Wed, Sep 16, 2015
Lobster Bar on Las Olas Presents Signorello Winery Dinner with Special Guest Ray Signorello Jr. Wednesday, September ...
Longshadows event at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 16, 2015
This is one of the most exciting wine producers from Washington State. Alan Shoup has superstar winemakers from all over...
Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 18, 2015
Oregon is making some of the best Pinto noir in the United States and although many of its producers are small we get a l...