Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2016 Copain Pinot Noir Tous Ensemble Anderson Valley
The 2012 Tous Ensemble Pinot Noir is a blend of fruit harvested from several parcels within the Anderson Valley. This wine has a very pleasant bouquet of red cherry and cranberry fruit with notes of brown spice, dried flowers and earth. Light and refreshing on the palace with lots of red berry fruit and a nice compliment of spice and mineral notes on the finish. Finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $29.75
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Dei Vino Nobilo Di Montepulciano Riserva Bossona - The 2010 Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva Bossona shows what Dei is capable of in a top vintage. Super ripe red cherries, p...
- 2013 Antica Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ANTICA NAPA VALLEY 2012 CABERNET SAUVIGNON Origin: Atlas Peak District - Napa Valley Grapes: 100% estate-gr...
- 2013 Prunotto Barbaresco - (91 points) Showing a hearty dose of all-Nebbiolo personality, the 2013 Barbaresco opens to well-balanced notes of dried berry...
- 2013 Seven Hills Merlot Seven Hills Vineyard Walla Walla - This wine is drawn from the original Merlot block at Seven Hills Vineyard that I planted with my father in the summer of 1982. ...
- 2014 Cuvelier de Los Andes Malbec Valle de Uco Mendoza - Fermentation: 9 to 12 days at 26º C in stainless steel tanks Maceration: Once the vats are full, the grap...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...