Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Decoy Pinot Noir Sonoma
Varietal Content 100% Pinot Noir Cooperage 100% French Oak Barrel Aging: 8 Months Age of Barrels: 25% new, 75% second vintage
Made from a blend of Pinot Noir grapes from the Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast and Carneros, this vivid and alluring wine displays a beautiful bouquet of fresh-picked strawberry, raspberry and blackberry, with hints of violet and white pepper. On the palate, the tannins are soft and silky, carrying the wine to a long, ripe berry finish.
List Price: $22.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Duckhorn Chardonnay Napa - This is the third vintage of chardonnay from Duckhorn, a good amount of ripe tropical fruit here on the nose with notes of ligh...
- 2013 Clos Du Val Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Wine Enthusiast 89 points - There’s a distinct freshness to this wine. Stainless-steel fermented and aged, it’s high in acidity...
- 2016 Daou Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles - . ...
- 2014 Truchard Pinot Noir Carneros - Vineyard: Seven separate clonal selections of Pinot Noir grow on the Truchard Estate Vineyard. Two “Martini” clones, the “Pomma...
- 2013 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Crossbarn Napa (375ml) - This is a fantastic example of the super 2013 vintage in Napa. Full body, currants, graphite, spice, and light chocolate. The l...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...