Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Walt Pinot Noir Shea Vineyard Willamette Valley
"This great Pinot Noir begins with beautiful feminine aromatics of red cherry, prune, red raspberry and guava. There are bright flavors of red raspberry, Shitake mushroom, forest floor, guava puree and pomegranate. The finish lingers, as the heat of this great vintage in Willamette shines through."
Shea Vineyard’s sedimentary soils and unique aspect produce wines of excellent concentration and depth in one of the Pacific Coast’s most premier and extreme growing regions.
List Price: $75.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Hall Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (91 Points) The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon (96% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Merlot and 1% Cabernet Franc) represents the least expensiv...
- 2015 Walt Clos Pepe Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - “Dark as night in the glass, this lavish take on Pinot Noir, which would work great in a steak house, shows black cherry, licor...
- 2016 Walt Pinot Noir La Brisa Sonoma County - Las Brisa makes reference to the breezes that flow off the Pacific ocean over these cool vineyard sites in Sonoma. Everything i...
- 2016 Hall Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Light yellow in hue with a hint of green, this polished Sauvignon Blanc emanates freshness. Aromas of lemon zest and green mang...
- 2014 Kathryn Hall Kathryn Hall Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (98 Points) "The 2014 ‘Kathryn Hall’ Cabernet Sauvignon is amongst the most compelling releases of this bottling that I have ev...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...