Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Erath Pinot Noir Estate Willamette
Founded by Oregon wine pioneer Dick Erath in 1972, Erath Winery is now part of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates with winemaking duties handled by Gary Horner. Strawberry and rhubarb like fruit on the nose with notes of fresh earth and light spice, raw steak notes. Light red berry fruit with silky smooth texture on the tongue, with a tangy mineral laced finish. Finish 35+ Excellent
List Price: $31.50
Sale Price: $27.72
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Domaine Drouhin Pinot Noir Willamette Valley - The Drouhin family helped put Oregon on the Pinot Noir map when they moved in in the early 1980's this wine has a bright bouque...
- 2009 Marchesi Fumanelli Terso Bianco Veneto IGT - WINEMAKER’S NOTES Golden green, with hints of white acacia blossoms and honey on the nose. Intense perfume of fresh apr...
- 2010 Domenico Clerico Arte Langhe Rosso - (93 Points) The 2010 Langhe Rosso Arte is a crowd-pleasing blend of Nebbiolo (about 90 percent) and Barbera that drinks sumptuo...
- 2013 Torres Celeste Crianza Ribera Del Duero - A very dark and concentrated wine with dark coco, smoked meats and soy like notes on the nose with a good amount of ripe jammy ...
- 2013 Wolf Family Vineyard Phaedrus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - From St. Helena Vineyards at the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains, 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Verdot and Malbec in the ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Feel ...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...