Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Evening Land Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Seven Springs Vineyard La Source
A bit fruitier on the nose with black raspberry fruit A blend of estate vineyards in Sonoma Coast and Vineyards in Santa Rita Vineyards own occidental vineyard nice complexity on the nose evening land a mythical garden planted by Zeus, dark spices and a good amount of floral notes. A bigger and more fruity wine with smooth velvety tannins a biger wine but still balanced and lots of exotic spices and more tannins but lovely freshness through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $87.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Steele Pinot Noir Bien Nacido Block N - A host of black truffles and old leather saddle and wild strawberry black cherry fruit smoky bacon fat coriander very big and e...
- NV Mumm De Cremant Brut Champagne - Lightly toasted biscut and lemon zest citrus light almond pastry notes. Tangy lemon citrus fruit with a smooth and creamy mouss...
- NV Gosset Brut Excellence - (92 Points) Refined and creamy, with delicate acidity that finds fine balance with the layers of poached apple and pear, lemon ...
- 2001 Cantine Valpane Valpane - This Barbera del Monferrato is obtained from a near-late harvest. Vinification is done by long fermentation in wooden vats. The...
- NV Laurent Perrier Rose Brut Champagne - (91 Points)Delicate and subtly textured, with sweet cherry, ripe plum and raspberry fruit notes that are balanced by ending wit...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...