Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Stewart Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
The 2012 Stewart Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir was farmed and picked on a row-by-row basis to ensure optimal ripeness, then hand sorted and whole berry fermented in small lots. Aged in barrel for 10 months in 40% new French oak, this wine was neither fined nor filtered prior to bottling; a testament to the effort and skill of our winemaking team.
Hailing from what is often referred to as the “true” Sonoma Coast AVA, only a few miles from the Pacific Ocean, this Pinot Noir bursts forth with rich aromatics of blackberry, violet, and smoky tobacco. The palate is elegant yet dense, featuring flavors of pomegranate and blackcurrant. Savory and subtle notes of dried mushroom and clove reveal themselves in a lingering finish while fine tannins and well integrated French oak provide backbone to this engaging Pinot Noir.
List Price: $49.50
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Clos Erasmus Laurel Priorat - ... ...
- 2011 Fabre Montmayou Grand Vin - A blend of Mostly Malbec with a bit of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from vineyards planted in 1908 in both Vistalba and Lujan ...
- 2015 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - Vivid dark garnet color with a focused nose of black plums and dried herbs. The dense palate exudes Bing cherry, raspberry and ...
- 2012 Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial Sardon Del Duero - (93 Points) The entry-level red and largest volume of Abadía Retuerta, the 2012 Selección Especial, is nothing like the initial...
- 2010 Sierra Cantabria Reserva Unica Rioja - (91 points) This dense red is rich with plum, currant and mineral flavors, accented by strong toast and smoky notes. Lively aci...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...