Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Freeman Vineyards and Winery Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
Very far west 8-10 miles from the coast, since 2000, they own one vineyard and they buy the rest of the fruit from other sources, They make a Russian River and a Sonoma Coast, this is from Hellenthal, Thorne, Campbell and Harmony Vineyards. Sweet candied cherry fruit wtih pretty floral notes and brown spice twigs and dried earth like character coming out on the second day but still fairly pretty. A good amount of ripe candied cherry fruit, brown spice and a nice freshness to the finish, pretty floral notes and that dried earthy nuance coming out at the end on the second day. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $55.50
Quantity in Stock: 13add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Ridge Geyserville Sonoma County - Ridge has made the Geyserville as a single-site zinfandel in every year since 1966. The grapes are grown in three adjoining vin...
- 2014 Guarachi Family Wines Pinot Noir Gap's Crown Vineyard Sonoma Coast - This is the owner of TGIC, Alex made his name in importing Chilean wines and now his is living out his dream of making great sm...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2013 Hartford Court Pinot Noir Lands Edge Sonoma Coast - 92 Points - "The 2013 Pinot Noir Land's Edge Vineyards is soft, open and expressive, all of which suggest it is best enjoyed ov...
- 2014 Etude Pinot Noir Grace Benoist Ranch Carneros - A pretty nose of red cherry fruit, notes of brown spices and dried floral notes. Smooth and silky on the tongue, well balance...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...