Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Byron Monument Hill Pinot Noir
A blend of the best barrels from the paramount blocks at the Nielson estate on the Santa Maria Bench; it is the finest red wine Byron produces each year. This wine is like the Neilson times two a bit more dark spice, new leather, a host of floral highlights, dark raspberry fruit very rich and well endowed. A big and spicy wine on the tongue with lots of ripe black raspberry fruit very rich almost coulis like richness Most Excellent +
List Price: $73.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Guarachi Family Wines Pinot Noir Gap's Crown Vineyard Sonoma Coast - This is the owner of TGIC, Alex made his name in importing Chilean wines and now his is living out his dream of making great sm...
- 2013 Hartford Court Pinot Noir Lands Edge Sonoma Coast - 92 Points - "The 2013 Pinot Noir Land's Edge Vineyards is soft, open and expressive, all of which suggest it is best enjoyed ov...
- 2008 Champagne Lallier Grand Cru Brut Champagne - Since 1906, LALLIER is a craft manufacture of prestigious crus de Champagne. Our 2008 Vintage is pu...
- 2011 Felsina Fontalloro Tuscana - Fontalloro is the most representative expression of Fèlsina’s Sangiovese. Fontalloro grapes come from vineyards straddling the ...
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vineyard Alexander Valley - A non malo style with crisp green apple, notes of banana foster and cinnamon spice a very different style than the Belle Terre....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...