Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Vavasour Pinot Noir Awatere Valley
All Vavasour wines are 100% varietal and true, honest expressions of their Awatere Valley terroir. This 2011 Pinot Noir has intense aromatics and layers of dark, juicy cherries, plums and blueberries. There is also an underlying stratum of vanilla from 11 months of aging in French oak. The tannins are soft and silky and the finish is impressively long.
List Price: $28.75
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Villa Maria Chardonnay Unoaked, Hawks Bay - Fresh lemon lime zest here with a slight briny mineral nuance to the nose very bright and clean. Zesty citrus on the tongue wi...
- 2013 Produttori del Barbaresco - (90 Points) The 2013 is a tasty, easygoing Barbaresco to drink over the next decade or more. There is good depth in the glass,...
- 2015 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett - Despite its still youthful freshness it shows the fine fruity Riesling characteristic and an underlying hint of mineral from th...
- 2016 Hahn SLH Pinot Noir - This is 100% Pinot Noir with a good amount of dark cherry fruit four vineyard blend and there is a nice floral quality to the n...
- 2016 Daou Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...