Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 The Hilt Pinot Noir Vangaurd Santa Barbara
(93 points) Looking at the reds, the 2011 Pinot Noir Vanguard offers up a savory, masculine feel with earthy black cherry, spice box and edgy minerality that flows to a medium-bodied, concentrated and razor sharp palate. There’s no baby fat here and this impressive effort should be given another year or three in the cellar. Drink 2016-2023+.
Wine Advocate #208 Aug 2013
List Price: $49.50
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Brewer Clifton Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - This was a warmer than normal vintage not quite as warm as 2015 and this is a blend of four different vineyard sites, whole clu...
- 2015 Ridge Lytton Springs Dry Creek Valley - (94 points) The 2015 Lytton Springs is very, very closed. Readers should not think about opening a bottle anytime soon. Intense...
- 2015 Alberto Loi Theria Vermentino di Sardegna DOC - 100% Vermentino. Tasting notes: Bright yellow color. Intense and complex on the nose, it has a wide range of fruity and f...
- 1996 Terreno Chianti Classico Riserva - (87 Points) Pretty aromas of blackberry and flowers. Medium-bodied, with lovely berry and cherry flavors, fine tannins and a si...
- 2010 Fuligni Rosso di Montalcino - (89 points) The 2010 Rosso di Montalcino Ginestreto is a delicate, mid-weight wine graced with exquisite finesse and class. Sub...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...