Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Chehalem Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge Ridgecrest Vineyards
Mike Eyres is the winemaker here and Harry Peterson Nedry is the owner and also plays a part in the production here. Light red berry fruit strawberry and raspberry with notes of brown spices and fresh earth, nice complexity this vineyard site is next to the Beaux Freres vineyard and this is their most recent acquisition. A very light and savory style of Pinot Noir with lots of nuance, fresh earth, dried flowers and exotic spice through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $54.00
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Domaine de Triennes Rose - Grape variety : principally Cinsault blended with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot Tasting notes : - This wine has a bo...
- NV Taittinger Brut La Francaise Champagne - (90 points) Smoke and toast accents lace crushed raspberry, candied lemon zest and apple blossom notes in this firm, aperitif-s...
- 2006 Bodegas Penalba Carravid Ribera Del Duero - (90+ Points) “Clean and brisk, offering energetic dark fruit flavors and nervy mineral bite... Impressively lively and precise ...
- 2016 Walt Pinot Noir La Brisa Sonoma County - Las Brisa makes reference to the breezes that flow off the Pacific ocean over these cool vineyard sites in Sonoma. Everything i...
- 2011 Peter Franus Brandlin Vineyard Zinfandel Mt Veeder Napa - The Brandlin Vineyard on Mount Veeder is a magnificent, magical setting where you can truly feel the energy and soul that ultim...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...