Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 10+1 Wines Money Pinot Noir El Jabali Vineyard Santa Rita Hills
From Richard Sanford's El Jabali Vineyard, Mount Eden Clone 100% these guys are the only ones that get fruit from him he is at the foot of the seasmoek corridor. This wine spends 37 months in a mixture of new, used and stainless barrels, this wine has a bit of green mint and vegetal nuance to the black raspberry, wild strawberry fruit, lots of exotic spices, smoke, nice complexity here on the nose. A bit of that green nuance on the nose this is made by Arron Walker from Pali and made at Pali, this wine has a lovely spice and lots of red and black berry fruit on the nose, smooth silky tannins and nice length on the finish. Finish 45+ Lots of spice here only 1200 bottles produced Most Excellent
List Price: $39.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin - (89 Points) A new addition to the lineup, the single-vineyard 2009 Barbera d’Alba Tulin wraps around the palate with blackberr...
- 2012 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG - 2012 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG ...
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2012 Chateau La Tour De Mons Margaux - Château La Tour de Mons is a classic wine, elegant and pure and fully respectful of this great terroir of Margaux. With a viney...
- NV Ayala Majeur Brut Champagne - Pale gold in color with a fine mousse, the Brut Majeur is aromatic on the nose. On the palate, it is well balanced and shows gr...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...