Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2007 Chandon Pinot Meunier Carneros
A nose that could easily be mistaken for Pinot Noir light in color and lots of roasted meat like character light smoke and light red berry fruit and all-spice on the nose. Bright cherry fruit on the tongue with a soft velvety texture and spice and a roasted character on the finish, light tannins and bright acidity. Finish 40+
List Price: $32.50
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Ciacci Piccolomini Blanchini Montecucco - (88 Points) The 2006 Sangiovese is made in the Montecucco appellation which lies across the valley from the southern part of th...
- 2005 Deloach Pinot Noir OFS Russian River - . ...
- Mont Marcal Brut Reserve Cava - Estate-bottled, among the best Cavas regardless of price. Excellent base wine made from Xarel-lo, Macabeo and Chardonnay. Aged ...
- 2005 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - A nice amount of earth on the nose here porcini mushroom light red berry fruit sour cherry and wild strawberry. Big and chewy b...
- 2009 Uccelliera Rosso di Montalcino - (88 Points) The 2008 Rosso di Montalcino is a fragrant, juicy wine with attractive ripe fruit and sweet, candied notes on the f...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...