Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Alois Lageder Porer Pinot Grigio
This is also named after the family the family name that defines the vineyard today, average daytime one of the hottest in italy and the alps help keep the nights cool very good airation, This wine has a very clean and bright bouquet lemon citrus, green apple and a nice briny mineral character on the nose. a refreshing style of Pinot Grigio with nice fruit in the mid palate, good concentration here and a nice freshness to the finish. Finish 40+ tongue tingly acidity, a Germanic year. Excellent
List Price: $27.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 King Estate Pinot Gris Oregon - The 2015 vintage is a brilliant example of Pinot Gris from a consistent and warmer than average Willamette Valley growing seaso...
- 2015 Etude Pinot Gris Carneros - 3000 cases produced. Most of the Etude wines estate grown with the exception of the Cabernet and this wine to a small extent. F...
- 2015 The Four Graces Pinot Gris Willamette - Fresh pear and lime citrus fruit with white flowers, very fresh and clean wine on the nose. They only make 22000 cases total pr...
- 2011 Louis Roederer Rose Brut Champagne - The Roederer Estate B...
- 2017 La Spinetta Moscato Biancospino - Very fresh with a hint of mandarin orange, a wine that is surprisingly good with fresh peach and pear fruit slightly sweet and ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...