Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Decoy Merlot Sonoma
Varietal Content 100% Merlot Cooperage 100% French Oak Château-Style Barrels (60 Gallons) 10 months in 60% Neutral, 40% New Oak
Alluring aromas of black cherry and dark chocolate are complemented by savory notes and subtle hints of smoke. Graceful and velvety, this wine glides across the palate, with beautifully balanced acidity and tannins underscoring lush layers of fruit.
- See more at: http://www.decoywines.com/product/2013-Decoy-Sonoma-County-Merlot#sthash.bbuELGOW.dpuf
List Price: $22.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Novelty Hill Merlot Columbia Valley - A very rich bouquet of roasted coffee, fresh plowed earth, dark plum and cherry fruit with notes of sweet herbs, a fairly compl...
- 2016 Hahn SLH Pinot Noir - This is 100% Pinot Noir with a good amount of dark cherry fruit four vineyard blend and there is a nice floral quality to the n...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
- 2012 Tora Bay Sauvignon Blanc Single Vineyard Martinborough New Zealand - The ripe pear, yellow apple and peach notes are fragrant, with plenty of acidity to keep the flavors fresh and juicy. Drink now...
- 2013 Matua Pinot Noir Marlborough New Zealand - (89 Points) The fresh-crushed raspberry and cherry flavors are graceful, vibrant and juicy, with a touch of pine needle and bl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...